ATTN: Poster Courgar Bait...

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
GB at Oak tonight... i think you have been on both as of late, so i know you have done homework... gb clearly the best in the horizon... oak keep it close at home? im on GB ml and -5 for a little... what you got?

If Bader goes off they have a shot, but he won't. Wisconsin GB by 8-12 on the road against an Oakland team that isn't playing for much. Garrett is a pretty big part of Green Bay's offense so I'd wait to see if he's playing. I'd say Wisc GB or nothing. Not sure what site you use for injury updates but I see him currently listed as ?

Green Bay unbeaten on the road with both Brown and Sykes playing (5-0) and have won 8 of their last 9 conference games, BUT they already clinched #1 seed in their conference tourney AND the regular season title.

garrett hasnt played all month... wasnt much of a scoring factor in january either... have the line 2 short... neither team with anything conf. wise to play for... another W would help gb in case they lose the tourney, i guess... bets are in, but was going to slap a little more down if you were on wgb too

So you think he won't play tonight as well, or just aren't factoring it in at all? I know they've rolled recently, but it's hard to think it wouldn't help, I mean it's not like he doesn't contribute.

It's not a straight up play for me, but I lean Wisc GB -5

didnt factor him in at first... when i did, its less than 1/2pt.difference and thats if he plays 20minutes (which is doubtful)

Well I didn't get my best bet right (should have gone with my gut on Indy +4) but I did nail this one as GB won by exactly 8 lol