Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
dude i need an email address for you

email me at my first name @ ***marketing.com

[email protected]?

Whoah Pally. Just Woah.

I didn't realize that times were so tough. And you're bringing MonkeyF0ker in too?

:wha:

Last edited:
MonkeyFocker, I know you're really a nice guy but it just reads all wrong. All cordial and polite just doesn't do justice to the whole MF'r mystique.

I need a lil old school MonckeyFocker to rid my eyes of this "buddy" Focker. I start blogging for Blackie Saturday.

MonkeyFocker, I know you're really a nice guy but it just reads all wrong. All cordial and polite just doesn't do justice to the whole MF'r mystique.

I need a lil old school MonckeyFocker to rid my eyes of this "buddy" Focker. I start blogging for Blackie Saturday.

[MonkeyF0cker]

Fuck off Wally.

[/MonkeyF0cker]

got it thanks

i've been too fukin busy to even send the email i was gonna send telling you how i've been too busy to fukin do anything because of all this SH*T i have to do at my job to make up for the time we lost because of the evil witch who depleted my mojo and it then taking my boss too long to fire her.

but hopefully things will calm down somewhat in a week or two and then i'll be able to do some other stuff

got it thanks

i've been too fukin busy to even send the email i was gonna send telling you how i've been too busy to fukin do anything because of all this SH*T i have to do at my job to make up for the time we lost because of the evil witch who depleted my mojo and it then taking my boss too long to fire her.

but hopefully things will calm down somewhat in a week or two and then i'll be able to do some other stuff

I hear ya. I've been running around Vegas getting signed up for the various football contests the last couple days in addition to my regular routine. I haven't had much time myself.

Give Blackie my regards.

Upon checking my inbox earlier, I had two nice offers though. A free $100 football bet from Bodog and a $500 bonus from Full Tilt. I might have to take advantage of those.

Upon checking my inbox earlier, I had two nice offers though. A free $100 football bet from Bodog and a $500 bonus from Full Tilt. I might have to take advantage of those.

Nice....good luck this season MF

Think I got this shit from Full tilt too. You get like 6c per point you earn. la di da. Comes out to what? Some reduced rake.

Think I got this shit from Full tilt too. You get like 6c per point you earn. la di da. Comes out to what? Some reduced rake.

I'm used to playing full rake. I don't mind. I can pretty easily clear it in a day playing $5-$10 NL or $30/$60.

Those are some pretty big, and I would guess tough games.