• Start date
  • Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 1,180 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I don't want to hijack the VD thread so I will start a new one. Concerning this:

Would have been nice to have had some actual info on that months ago. But whatever they sent me my whole balance in about 30 seconds last week.

why did you take your whole balance out of Match? Yes I know the rumors about their troubles, that they supposedly owe a ton to some credit players, and that they were for sale and everyone passed.

Did you take your whole balance out because you assume at some point they will stiff everyone? If so explain why. Thanks.

bump

this forum is too fukin busy!

you start a thread asking for some info, a day later it's on fukin page 3

pally, who are you?

What handle did you use at RBS?

I don't want to hijack the VD thread so I will start a new one. Concerning this:

why did you take your whole balance out of Match? Yes I know the rumors about their troubles, that they supposedly owe a ton to some credit players, and that they were for sale and everyone passed.

Did you take your whole balance out because you assume at some point they will stiff everyone? If so explain why. Thanks.

Probably overreacted to the sbr bullshit. I don't know anything but what's rumored there and everywhere else, but I don't play much there these days so figured I'd pull out.

I had way more than I needed anyway there and was gonna take most out so I figured I'd take advantage of bookmakers temporary idiocy in offering no rollover on incoming transfers and send the whole thing and take it out of there (or even better lose most of itl betting no ot -750 on the nfc champ game :banghead:)

Assuming they keep paying like clockwork i'll surely post up again before mlb.

Matchy is THE MLB "book." I'm sure I'll post up there again this summer.