Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,697 Views
No, no this is where this getting.

"Sometimes you're hard to follow. So that leads me to believe that you may be mentally and/or emotionally unstable. But I think I told you you when we first started talking that I'd hang with you. Remember? Watching a game together? Drinking? And I haven't changed my mind. I think we'd be cool friends. Though it does depend on where you live....I won't drive 2 hours to kick it with you. You haven't proved you're THAT great."

I only shared it with you GL

Because it went too far an dI saw it in advance an dI wanted to live and die a little.
We r rockstars here.

You may be unstable Stevies.

"I can't believe you would pass up the chance to chat with me. I'm sad. AND I don't even know how you can tell i'm drunk. It's not like I'm different.

Ill enjoy the rest of my night by going to sleep. Long over are the days when I can stay up late on weekenight.s. My dreams are delovely though....I alwyas seem to dream of sex. Ahhhh....nice. I can't wait any longer then...must...go....dream.

Night!"

:ohmy:

Steve, are we still talking about this chick:

74dac42b.jpg

If so, you need to go punch yourself in the balls dude.

Stop it.

Right. Now.

"HAHA! I'm no brainiac while under the influence, that's for sure.

I am not in control of my dreams. My subconscious is telling me I need to get laid.....bad. Like i said before...I have the worst luck meeting people. I've tried the whole one night stand thing....but of course I pick the losers that call me and want to hang out. So I remind them that I said it was a one time thing. I mean seriously...the movies always portray the guys asking for the girl's number but just as a nicety. They don't actually call! And once I even tried giving a fake number.....but then we saw the guy at the bar a few weeks later and my friend gave him my real one. WTF!? I was not pleased. So I said fuck it. Until I can find a sex buddy who's at my beck and call, I'm done with it.

And bud, you can only wish that were me outside your window. ;-)"

:cougarbait:

"HAHA! I'm no brainiac while under the influence, that's for sure.

I am not in control of my dreams. My subconscious is telling me I need to get laid.....bad. Like i said before...I have the worst luck meeting people. I've tried the whole one night stand thing....but of course I pick the losers that call me and want to hang out. So I remind them that I said it was a one time thing. I mean seriously...the movies always portray the guys asking for the girl's number but just as a nicety. They don't actually call! And once I even tried giving a fake number.....but then we saw the guy at the bar a few weeks later and my friend gave him my real one. WTF!? I was not pleased. So I said fuck it. Until I can find a sex buddy who's at my beck and call, I'm done with it.

And bud, you can only wish that were me outside your window. ;-)"

:cougarbait:

Beck and call,huh. I always thought it was beckon call and just googled it and found out that this chick was right. Boy is my face red.

Beck and call,huh. I always thought it was beckon call and just googled it and found out that this chick was right. Boy is my face red.

Wow same man, too weird. I was sure she was just drunk and screwed up.

The chick is not dumb.

The chick is not dumb.

There are plenty of ugly smart chicks out there.

Look, be her pen pal. Whateva man. But do NOT put your dick in her.

Steve.

Steeeeeve??

steve(s)- that may be the worst tattoo i have seen in a while. makes her look like she is trying to be rainbow brite or my little pony. wait, i see the attraction...full speed ahead. time to schedule a blast-off.

Sorry really busy w work.

All thoughts noted and appreciated as always.

I just don't she looks too bad. But I also find my gf hot and cool.

So I am not doing it :cheers:

steve(s)- she looks like she suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome

Ouch. Friday kato is something else.

kato, don't encourage him. We all know you put the best pics you can find on a dating site and that chick is scary.

That face, that tatoo, and this attitude:

"Nope, never slapped a woman either. Though you already know I'm not the slapping type. If I'm going to do anything it's going to be knock out punching. I always think where I'm going to hit....the gut or the face? I always decide on the face though because if the girl's pregnant, I'm NOT going to be responsible for a baby's death. You just never know. I figure either way the bitch is going down though."

Run away Steve. Or punch yourself in the balls. The choice is yours.

lolz, online-dating posturing. Adorable.

Ouch. Friday kato is something else.

i am going for truthful friday

winter of weeeeeeee

fetal_alcohol.GIF

74dac42b.jpg

I like that she doesn't want to be responsible for a baby's death. Shows real heart.

That was touching.