wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'll make you a sweet deal on a kidney.

FOK!!!!!!!!! I've been Cami-tized.

Rouge = Rogue

Thanks wally, I wish it was always this easy but I will decline. Obesity has a devastating effect in the kidneys, the high blood pressure, pre-diabetes and heart disease in the host take its toll on the kidney. Post surgical rejections increase some 20x coming from an overweight host.

Half price Rogue. No diabetes no heart problems and no high blood pressure. I drink 8 diets cokes a day and it keeps all that other shit under control.

rouge is just fine

DFlnPhf.jpg

I didnt know diet coke treated all that

xpy is out of the loop...

RJ you have kidney issues? Join the club pal...

polycystic disease and all that shite...

No I don't. Wally was joking that the RC park has him broke and that he's a willing to sell his kidney.

How does polycystic disease affects you? How you treat it? Will you eventually need a replacement?

No I don't. Wally was joking that the RC park has him broke and that he's a willing to sell his kidney.

How does polycystic disease affects you? How you treat it? Will you eventually need a replacement?
usually genetic condition where slow acting types of cancer eventually diminish the function of kidney to the point where dialysis and a replacement organ is needed.

Replacement due within next 10 years...