Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
STRAIGHT BET Feb 06 CBB [529] WEST VIRGINIA -7.5
STRAIGHT BET Feb 06 CBB [535] XAVIER +3-110
STRAIGHT BET Feb 06 CBB [559] DUKE -8-110
STRAIGHT BET Feb 06 CBB [569] UAB -9-110

WVA - faster paced team and personally I have loved the way they have played thus far this year. St Johns has a pretty good home record but honestly this team has lost to some pretty shitty teams and some of those games were not even close. WVA is coming in off of dismantling Pitt and I think 7.5 is a hell of a deal... I see a 10+ pt win... but with my week anything is possible.

Xaiver - I have a hate relationship with Dayton. Xaiver has choked more times than I care to remember but I was looking at this possibly being a pk so I will take the +3 and hope that Xaiver can get hot early and take a lead going into the 2nd half.

Duke - The only reason I am taking duke is because they shot insanely hot against a Ga Tech team that I thought was pretty good and I was extremely impressed. BC has played some close games with good teams this year but I think duke is just too hot right now and watching coach K keep all the starters in with 3 mins left in a blowout against Ga Tech makes my decision easy... I look for duke by at least 12

UAB - RICE SUCKS. Nuff said. Seriously.. UAB is the right side and if Rice actually covers it will be due to something stupid like UAB in foul trouble or missing ft's or something along those lines.

These are early plays.. I have some volunteer work I am going to try to do and then come back and post my late plays... hopefully we are looking at 4-0.

gl player. No hoops for me. Too much pain past few weeks.

It's 10:16 AM and as of now leaning Dayton! Other than that good luck!:highfive:

whenever its 10:16 and you find yourself saying LEANING DAYTON..something has probably gone drastically wrong in your life.

but hey! I like you!

My Plays:

Northeastern -3
Wisky Pk
Minnesota -3.5

I love the wisconsin pick... I am going to go big on them depending on how the early plays go. Minny worries me.. as you know I follow them constantly and they are just so up and down... however this is a must win game to keep a dim light on a possible tourney berth so I hope they win... No comment on NE.. but might tail you because you know your shit amby.

looks good, good luck stud.... I love WVU going forward now that they have that guy from Turkey coming off the bench

1-1 so far... adding another 1.5 units to the UAB bet.

Leans:

Zags, Cal, KY, BYU ML

Anyone have anymore thoughts or games?

LOVE Gonzaga and love TCU
Also like BYU, San Diego State, Wisconsin/Michigan Over, Pitt

Worried about UK...I have a weird feeling LSU wins Straight up

how can you take any Wisc over? I mean that takes beyond balls.. I think I am going to lock in BYU ML, Wisc and Zags (might go ML) Biggest play being Wisc

Wisconsin will score and Michigan's 3's have to start falling sometime. The total is just too low to pass up.