ATP Santiago: Tennis in Chile

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,974 Views
Haha. Actually didn't look inside.

These fuckers aren't giving away too much info anymore. You have to really pay to get anything now. I had a subscription for a couple months last year but haven't renewed since there was a break towards the end of the year. I guess I'll have to renew soon...might as well do it right now.

I only ever bought a three-month subscription from them. I've received enough Aces from the other members during all the periods last year to pay for over a year's free premium access. All you have to do is contribute content and you won't pay again.

Interesting! Thanks- I didn't know that. I guess it's time to contribute. lol

Well, you don't have to contribute either, necessarily. I'm sure you've noticed the Aces betting feature of the site, and Aces that you win off other posters in wagers are worth just as many free subscription days as the ones that are given in recognition of content. Plenty of ways to skin this cat.

Ah, I see. I'm liking it...look forward to it actually...I'm glad Tennis is back.

Stephane Robert was a winner, back to .500 in my GL tennis picks. I promise I'll try to breakdown one of the semifinal matches tonight for you guys.

Michael Berrer, guys. You want a winner, that guy is on fire right now. Get some before it gets near -200.

let's get this..... c'mon berrer.....

gotta love a guy with 6 letters in his last name and 5 of them are E's and R's

LOL, never looked at his last name like that, but for some reason it makes me laugh now that you pointed it out. I'm anxious for this match to start, I have some action on the early college hoops too, but Berrer is going to set the tone for my whole day.

lets go berrerrrrerrer

Petzschner is reading his service motion, Berrer really needs to stop planning the serve. He shouldn't pick his angle before the ball toss, his eyes are giving it away.

Wow, Berrer takes the first set in a tiebreak, eight points to six. This isn't exactly the highest quality of tennis being played, but it's marvelous to watch these evenly-matched players realize that this one all comes down to gameplan. Berrer needs to focus on holding serve early in the second set, Petz will get anxious and hit for winners, setting Berrer up for the early break and straight sets victory.

nice he won the first set? c'mon Berrrrreeerrrer 2 more sets. stop telegraphing your serve

Only one more set, actually. They only play best of five sets in the Majors. It looks headed to another tiebreaker in the second set from what I'm seeing so far.

Only one more set, actually. They only play best of five sets in the Majors. It looks headed to another tiebreaker in the second set from what I'm seeing so far.
oh wow, shows how much I know....

thanks for learning me sumpin new in tennis.... how many majors are there a year anyway?