• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 141 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
If you have AT&T you probably don’t have service right now.

I was up at 4:30AM and noticed SOS on my phone.

3 hours later…still down.

My guess….its been hacked

Savannah for 4-6 months
Sounds good! Nice place that we wanted to visit and that's where we met up with Teela. Of course it was very muggy in middle of summer but was so much more relaxing than being in NJ!

Dude I'm impressed, don't how you do it, getting around so much. You definitely have the gift to gab which people told me my mother had at her funeral. :up Me not so much!

Sounds good! Nice place that we wanted to visit and that's where we met up with Teela. Of course it was very muggy in middle of summer but was so much more relaxing than being in NJ!

Dude I'm impressed, don't how you do it, getting around so much. You definitely have the gift to gab which people told me my mother had at her funeral. :up Me not so much!
Well I’m not here for fun lol. My mothers husband is dying and I’m here helping him and her through the process. I don’t get to enjoy Savannah at all honestly

Well I’m not here for fun lol. My mothers husband is dying and I’m here helping him and her through the process. I don’t get to enjoy Savannah at all honestly
Got some good karma coming your way buddy then. All the best to you in this shitty situation.