Ask Teela A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 236 Comments
  • Views 4,445 Views
@Teela

What is your most memorable sporting moment and why ???

What are your deep thoughts on Vegas Dave?

Are you subscribed to the Daves Dime youtube channel?

Are you cool with Shorty?

I'm not sure that I have any deep thoughts. Dave is a solid guy - probably the most level-headed and rational guy here. We tend to agree on most things, so obviously he's a good guy in my book.

I honestly don't use youtube very much with the exception of work, and that's very limited. I realize that I'm a relic even admitting that.

@Teela

What is your most memorable sporting moment and why ???

It wasn't at a sporting event. 1996 Yankees Champs - first year in college and I just remember all the dorms (we weren't allowed to live off-campus) losing their 💩. We were all watching the playoffs and it was just an amazingly chaotic time for us all.

I'm not sure that I have any deep thoughts. Dave is a solid guy - probably the most level-headed and rational guy here. We tend to agree on most things, so obviously he's a good guy in my book.

I honestly don't use youtube very much with the exception of work, and that's very limited. I realize that I'm a relic even admitting that.
Thanks for the kind words Teela!

You could follow me on Insta like my fellow boomers around here (Matty and Casper). But no pressure!

As long as you and Shorty are cool I am happy.

Nothing has changed since 35m ago has it? You and Shorty are still cool?

Thanks for the kind words Teela!

You could follow me on Insta like my fellow boomers around here (Matty and Casper). But no pressure!

As long as you and Shorty are cool I am happy.

Nothing has changed since 35m ago has it? You and Shorty are still cool?
I am familiar with the gram! Just followed you there!

Not sure if I'm still cool with Shorty. Check back in 5.

I am familiar with the gram! Just followed you there!

Not sure if I'm still cool with Shorty. Check back in 5.

:bennyhill:

What would you pick as a super power?