• Views 5,003 Views

ButtholeSurfer

Surfing Buttholes
Since
Aug 19, 2021
Score
Tokens
I'm not as well travelled as RJ But this could still be interesting

Surfer how old were you when you made your first sports bet? And do you remember what it was?

Have you ever been to America?

Have you ever been to Jamaica?

Surfer how old were you when you made your first sports bet? And do you remember what it was?
I first started properly sports betting in 2014, so I was 24. It was EPL but I can't remember the exact bet. I guess it could be in my Betfair history.

My Grandad used to get me and my siblings to pick horses when we were kids so maybe I really started sports bets in the 90s.

Do you like fun?

How did Casper came into your life?

How many Gamelive posters do you think will ask you a question?

Do you like fun?

I do 😁 but what kind of fun?

How did Casper came into your life?
Don't know how we had each other on Twitter but we did. Back around April time, he posted a tweet asking who would you choose to play you in a movie of your life and I replied 'Sandra Bullock'. He replied that he felt I had a more 'rebel Anne Hathaway look' and I was happy with that. Anyway, didn't speak again until I posted a meme a couple of months ago about a girl making some dude's bad day worse by sending him a pic of her flat ass. That pic got us talking and here we are. Turns out we have a lot in common (except dating stories) and he is a sound guy. And now I am a proud member of the GL community! 🥳

How many Gamelive posters do you think will ask you a question?
I'll be ambitious and go with 5

I want to see that flat ass

Did you know boner_18 is our current Poster of the Year?

Are you going to be in Old Trafford in 2 hours?

Ever seen Rammstein live?

I want to see that flat ass
FFCAB254-C7AF-4BBD-9583-4170C63CB4E5.jpeg
Did you know boner_18 is our current Poster of the Year?
I did not. You go Bone Bone!
Are you going to be in Old Trafford in 2 hours?
Unfortunately not, tickets sold out fast. The game is not on TV either 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ever seen Rammstein live?
I wish! Tried to get tickets recently... £800+! No thanks. Might as well bück dich and let them surf my butthole

Favorite concert ever (that you attended)?

Favorite band/singer/musician?

Do you drive stick?

What's your accent like?

Have you ever had a Cloudwater beer?

Was probably actually Butthole Surfers as they really put on a show, only saw them in a small venue but it was atmospheric. RATM were also awesome.
That's a tough one. I try not to have favourites and I go through phases too. At present, I am bumming off Turnstile. But I listen to a lot of Type O Negative. I really enjoy Deftones, AIC and Nirvana on a day to day basis and listen to them consistently.
Do you drive stick?
I do. I am a manual girl. I've driven an automatic before and it was a hindrance to my innate F1 instincts.
What's your accent like?
Manny on the map. Not posh - more common but well spoken I'd say.
What is it? It any good?

Cloudwater is amazing and they are local to you. They were named Best Brewery in the world by Ratebeer a couple years ago. I know the owner/managing director, met him at a friend's wedding around 2011, before he founded Cloudwater. Good guy and a pretty huge success story.

Even if you're not into craft beer (I'm a very casual craft beer drinker), their shit is amazing.

Do you drive stick?

What's your accent like?

Her accent is quite strong. It's very easy to understand though Matty.

Do you speak any language besides English?

Siblings?

Cloudwater is amazing and they are local to you. They were named Best Brewery in the world by Ratebeer a couple years ago. I know the owner/managing director, met him at a friend's wedding around 2011, before he founded Cloudwater. Good guy and a pretty huge success story.

Even if you're not into craft beer (I'm a very casual craft beer drinker), their shit is amazing.
I love craft beer! I am going to get some today!