Ask Devilwoman a question

• Start date
  • Replies 74 Comments
  • Views 7,162 Views
Devilwoman, what is the source of all the fine pussy photos you link to here in the forum?

You have great taste in cunt, I must say.

Google is the source of everything. Google images with the safe search off.

I know what men like. :yes:

We need more insight into the things that make Devilwoman click.

Give us specific artists you enjoy listening to

Three will suffice

Ice Cube
Clutch
Carrie Underwod

Devilwoman did you see Ice Cube brick 8 shots in a row on the TNT post game show last night?

Dude kept calling for the ball too!!!!

Yeah you caught me off guard with the three artists you listed. I've never heard of Clutch. Carrie Underwood is pretty solid.

Devilwoman did you see Ice Cube brick 8 shots in a row on the TNT post game show last night?

Dude kept calling for the ball too!!!!

Yeah you caught me off guard with the three artists you listed. I've never heard of Clutch. Carrie Underwood is pretty solid.

CLUTCH

Pucky you prick, why didn't you play in the Guru contest?

DW.........hm:clueless: Whatcha gonna do when the Hulkamania comes down on you?:dunno:

I was actually away on business and didn't want to fuck up any contest from not being able to post.

Reno,

Watch the fuck out for Nikolai Kulemin next season. He's the next Russian star in waiting.

Google is the source of everything. Google images with the safe search off.

I know what men like. :yes:

Men like women who love to give head, but swallow the load as well. QUITTER!!!

I think you are concerned too. That's OK, I'm an acquired taste.

I'm, I mean Mattyrain is concerned for you and your bad day not about you. Although you do hang out with DW alot, and that is cause for suspicion.

And, in case you were losing sleep, we're not fighting anymore. It's all Bread.

*too lazy to find the appropriate winky face to put here*

Devilwoman, are you hot? I bet you are.

I'm, I mean Mattyrain is concerned for you and your bad day not about you. Although you do hang out with DW alot, and that is cause for suspicion.

And, in case you were losing sleep, we're not fighting anymore. It's all Bread.

*too lazy to find the appropriate winky face to put here*

That's how rumors get started Mrs X.

I will say I am very impressed that DW listens to Clutch. Didn't expect that answer.

Devilwoman, are you hot? I bet you are.

Already asked her to post a pic Matty to advise whether or not I would nail it but got nada

Unreal

Let her answer the question Daffy. (Do you think she's hot? I bet you think she is.)