Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/ers/1614624246.html

3n73kd3pf5Of5T95R9a2n92485bbed67719e4.jpg

$60

blitty might have to buy another jetblue pass just for this deal

Okay so lemme ask some follow-up questions. These will be completely naive and possibly dumb questions because I have never used Craigslist or hookers in general - so feel free to have a laugh at me.

Most basic question of all: is this saying you can contact the girl in the photo at the given phone number and arrange to go to her place and bang her for a cost of 60 bucks?

Assuming that is the basic idea, would that photo be legit or would you expect some kind of surprise on arrival?

What does this mean? you are very welcome to bring my photos to visiting me

they usually charge more

"hidden fees" type shit. ask you to pay for gas and whatn ot.

I have NEVER had one of these girls try to "upsell" me or ask me for more than what is advertised/specified.

Competition is fierce here in Toronto, remember prostitution is NOT illegal in Canada and these ads are legit.

Prices are higher in the US because of the illegality of the offer of sex for $$$.

Mudcat I can tell you that for $60 you can contact her and she will have sex with you, no strings attached.

I have visited a few of the advertisers of flesh on Craigslist, the setup is usually one of two:
1) The girls are working in an underground brothel operating out of a condo or apartment - there are at least two women available, usually more.
2) A girl is working alone, she takes her camera, phone and laptop to a hotel/motel and posts an ad on craigslist and services clients out of the room.

I know in America they are constantly saying you have to be careful that these aren't police sting operations but in Canada this doesn't happen.

In Canada, the cops are mainly concerned with pimps and underage girls.

PS: Many of the Asian/Eastern European girls are foreigners.

Assuming that is the basic idea, would that photo be legit or would you expect some kind of surprise on arrival?

Yes there are a alot of bait and switch and alot of upsell. Long term is not good for business if you are trying to run a legit op.