Are you Ready for some NFL Football?

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 7,168 Views
What the hell happened in Miami ? :facepalm:

What the hell happened everywhere? I picked 2 games right so far this week. :facepalm:

What the fuck is with Atlanta ? They march it down the field then can't get a 1 yard run... What a way to lose the unbeaten streak, if they still lose...

I'm not doing very well today either. Pretty badly, in fact. I need the Pats to make a PIC 6 here.

Falcons get the ball back.

Anyone got any bets for tonight's matchup? Small bet on NYJ -2 here. I feel that the Jets can win it tonight by at least a field goal...

Jets +1.5 :hellyeah:

I liked the Jets when I optioned out the MudPlays. Those options sit at 2-4 with this game left. I will end the week 3-4 after tonight but the MudPlay was a loser again this week.

I remember a time when Monday Night Football was always considered the big game of the week but it sure doesn't seem that way any more.

Jets @ Titans? Oh boy. Better unplug the phone while that one is going on.

I got no bets. I'll say Tennessee but with minimal conviction.

I remember a time when Monday Night Football was always considered the big game of the week but it sure doesn't seem that way any more.

Jets @ Titans?Oh boy. Better unplug the phone while that one is going on.

I got no bets. I'll say Tennessee but with minimal conviction.

Before you unplug your phone you should wait a little bit. I have a feeling the 70's will call asking for you to return that phrase.

Do you feel like you're making sense right now?

I'm on Jets huge. Titans are tanking games to get a better draft pick. Jets coach is playing for his job.

Holy Fucking 5 turnovers.... Sanchez ought to retire.... I hope he's saved his pennies for his upcoming job loss.