• Replies 2 Comments
  • Views 306 Views

max headroom

RIP Mac
Since
Feb 22, 2018
Score
Tokens
So when I'm at the tables there is plenty of time to kill when waiting for good spots. Sure TV's everywhere and sure it's nice to talk with the other players to an extent but I'm always looking for ideas.

Right now I am on:

Mr. Gun (very addictive quick shooter)
Amazon Music
HQ trivia (increasingly popular and they give away real money for no payment)
Flashlight which is awesome, which we spoke about before
Tunity (sound from any muted TV anywhere, so good)

Anything you dig feel free to ad.

I'll check it out.

Rogie I had a REALLY bad night man. Didn't lose but drank way too much thinking about my Mother, got chucked from somewhere then stuck in Philly all night because the train wouldn't come until the morning. Passing out on bus after bus and trolley after trolley. Just fucking wandering everywhere around man. I made the best of it and met some awesome people and I'm very blessed they helped me out because I literally could've ended up passed out on the street, mugged, arrested and pissed on. Then I was so fucking tired that I missed my train stop again and again. It's on me, I drank way too much man. I have been trying to fill this void in my heart caused by my circumstances and this is the final time to say no, no that is not working. Sometimes other people know better than you do. If it is hurt you need to face it because as one lyricist once wrote "in my dream I was drowning my sorrows and my sorrows began to swim" which is EXACTLY what just happened, literally and not in a dream - in real life.

Taking a breather from drinking and smoking today. I have to. I fell on my ass yet again but this time I have a big ass welt on my knee because as we know, the pavement is undefeated.

That shit was so, so fucked up man.

Fellas some days I guess you're thankful to be alive and in your bed.

That was so fucked up.

I love you all and I really appreciate your support.

Things got so fucked up man.