Anyone Wanna FanDuel?

• Start date
  • Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 2,574 Views
So you pick your team before 1 PM today and includes Monday night game players? I'll invest for my son to participate! How many players needed to play?

Bread, is that the nude bassist from the band MrX was talking bout as your avatar? LOL!

Yea get it in before 1. Monday players are available. I did 10 max. Site scrapes off 10% winner takes the rest.

Did I really lose to you in fantasy last week? :facepalm:

Am I allowed to play or is the "no girls because they keep winning" rule still in place?

You are allowed this one time.

I did some research and I guess if all 10 don't get filled it's canceled and players are refunded. Dumb, but I should've allowed more time for it.

We'll see how it goes.

TEELA!

Come on, you dum foks, we need 7 more people.

Yes Teela, please join! If we don’t get 10, then we’ll be better prepared for next week!

I could cancel this one and do a 3-person league with us. Don't think we'll get the 10 in an hour.

Bread, seriously wouldn't want to take just you and Teela's money, there's Others here who I would get pleasure getting it from! Do whatever Teela and you agree too!

But yet you take my sperm by the mouthful.

Sorry...competition brings out the nasty in me.

Grrrr...looking into canceling it and don't see that I can. Wrote support but probably no quick response.

How about this....we use our current lineups and do a 3-person amongst us. Just settle up amongst ourselves.

Yes? No?

Sorry I did this all wrong. If I do it again I'll do it differently and with more time.

Bread, I'm good with that! Read your post wrong!

OK still just 3. I'm assuming we will have that 25 in our acct and it will be void. We can do something with it next week if you guys want.

If you wanna keep our mini tournament going today let's do that. Post team and salary here and we'll do it manually.

Cutler CHI 8100
F Jackson BUF 6300
C Johnson JETS 6800
C Johnson LIONS 9300
M Crabtree SF 7000
D Bryant DALL 8900
D Carrier SF 4600
P Murray TB 4500
Jax D 4500

Oh they responded. he said he could make it public and it would probably fill that way pretty quickly. so if that happens great. if not, if you guys post in here it will be just us.

HOLLERRRR!

Ohhh a new entry. This might work.

I just told my son and he LOLed, "so we have to add up the points ourselves"! Sounds wonderful!

our lineup
 Lineup locks @ 1pm
$200
Salary Remaining
$0
Avg/Player
QBTeddy Bridgewater$5,900ATL@MIN␡
RBLamar Miller$6,900MIA@OAK␡
RBKhiry Robinson$4,900NO@DAL␡
WRJulio Jones$9,100ATL@MIN␡
WRDez BryantP$8,900NO@DAL␡
WRCordarrelle Patterson$6,600ATL@MIN␡
TEJimmy Graham$8,200NO@DAL␡
KRobbie Gould$4,600GB@CHI␡
DDetroit Lions$4,700DET@NYJ␡

Oh they responded. he said he could make it public and it would probably fill that way pretty quickly. so if that happens great. if not, if you guys post in here it will be just us.

HOLLERRRR!

Great Bread! So we'll have ringers come in and fleece us our lunch money! LOL!

Dood...back in the day I ran leagues for years where you had to wait for the Monday paper to have a clue.

You damn kids and your Pong machines and Mario Kart.