Anyone betting LSU?

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,058 Views
I'm struggling with that game... I'm leaning slightly towards Boise State, but VTech is always a damn good team. Should be a great game... you have any ideas?

I like Boise, and the SEC in any big non-conference game.

I'm struggling with that game... I'm leaning slightly towards Boise State, but VTech is always a damn good team. Should be a great game... you have any ideas?

i am in the same boat as you

think that vt won't fall into the same trap that tcu fell into in the fiesta bowl, and boise's defense may be suspect.

boise media and writeups are pushing national championship hard....

lean vt

All over LSU -6.5 this morning. With all those starters out, no way its even close.

I have +1.5

Got it too at +1.5 LSU. Someone posted the info before the news hit the books. Now I am betting NC +7.5 and will cash both bets.

I got LSU +1 sometime last week.

I like VT againt Boise. No particular reason why.Except for being grateful I don't have to look at that blue field.

id sig this if i didnt like dave.

Aww, thanks Fisch.

I'm always amused when people mock me about being a "sharp" or "professional gambler", when I've never claimed to be anything of the sort.

Aww, thanks Fisch.

I'm always amused when people mock me about being a "sharp" or "professional gambler", when I've never claimed to be anything of the sort.

its Patty, his mocks don't count

line has moved too far now, I once had LSU -6...LSU -9.5 is neutral (no pick).

line has moved too far now, I once had LSU -6...LSU -9.5 is neutral (no pick).

While it's certainly much less appealing (3 more points AND two starters declared back for UNC), I still think LSU is the right side.

Not only did UNC take the hits on defense, but both of their top 2 RBs are out, too. Yates isn't good enough to carry this team on his own. LSU should cruise here.

Envy the hell out of those that got it at -3 or better!