• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,009 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
As a born cynic, I have traditionally found it a bit sickening. Some years, depressing.

I have rolled my eyes at people who propose or get married on Valentine's Day (except that my sister got married 1 year ago today so I guess I have to give it a pass).

I am always on the lookout for the perfect joke involving the fact that Valentine's Day abbreviates as VD.

But I am involved in a fledgling romance right now so my true hypocrisy is shining through and I am diving into the occasion. I have two types of chocolate to deliver to my Valentine shortly and a card which says

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN A NICE, NORMAL RELATIONSHIP.
I LIKE OURS BETTER!

Is that adorable or what?

I'm curious how the GameLive hordes feel about VD.

I just glad I dont have to take my hooker out to dinner.

I'm curious how the GameLive hordes feel about VD.

VD = Vegas Dave - thumbs up!
VD = Venereal Disease - thumbs down!
VD = Valentines Day - as Tully said, hookers don't need gifts.

I remember that video you posted when you sang in your sis wedding.

As for VD, I've never really cared for holidays or personal anniversaries. I've never lived a normal lifestyle so all days are pretty much the same to me, Mondays Fridays Halloween Christmas BDays, all the same.

I got the boyfriend the Garmin GMRS/GPS walkite talkie he's been wanting. The look on his face ended up being well worth the exorbitant price tag, which really surprised my cynical, jaded old balls. He's out playing with it in the woods on his quad, thankfully God is reputed to protect fools and little children, which seems to cover him on multiple fronts. ;)

GameLive....be my valentine!

Dancegirl and I had a great weekend in NYC. We flew down there on Friday and got back this afternoon. We went out to eat at this place called Aldea (if you are ever in NYC I highly recommend it) which was recently ranked one of the top 10 new restaurants in the country. We also did a couple touristy things that I have never done which was surprising considering the amount of time I have spent in NYC. The price tag on the weekend was a bit high but we had a great time and it was well worth it.

Talk about commercial interests playing a guilt trip on guys.

If you love your woman every day is Valentine's day. If not, don't bother faking it today.

MC, that fledgling romance have anything to do with that shave?

In a word, yes.

She didn't bring it up but when I did, she was pro-shave.

In a word, yes.

She didn't bring it up but when I did, she was pro-shave.

Don't forget to let her know you are pro shave with regard to her as well.

If she doesn't shave I'd be interested in seeing a photo of her, perhaps you could use the camera on your cell phone when the time is right.

Thanks friend.

Don't forget to let her know you are pro shave with regard to her as well.

If she doesn't shave I'd be interested in seeing a photo of her, perhaps you could use the camera on your cell phone when the time is right.

Thanks friend.

hm i do wonder if muddy is pro shave

Plommer is not "pro shave" I'll admit that "trimming the bush" is ok, but the full on wild hairy cunt is a thing of beauty.

I am pro-shave - or at least pro-very-neat-trim - and so is she.

Of course providing photographic proof of that to my posting forum buddies is a top priority.

:thumbup:

She got a card, I got a blow job, fair deal to me.

I am pro-shave - or at least pro-very-neat-trim - and so is she.

Of course providing photographic proof of that to my posting forum buddies is a top priority.

:thumbup:

Steely Dan would do it.

Good food, good lay. Good day to be in a serious relationship :)