• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 5,763 Views

Herman

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Say $10 or $20 a pop since it's a gambling forum and not an office pool.

Any interest?

doesnt this constitute online gambling?

arent PM's disabled here for this reason?

:clueless:

We'll need someone trusted to hold the money.

Can we up the stakes a bit? If so, I'm in.

Not sure how much everyone will want to play for.

I'm in if we can bet soccer.

I'm in if we can bet soccer.

Pavy I took Herman's bracket pool meaning the NCAA tournament bracket. Hell maybe I am wrong though.

Pavy I took Herman's bracket pool meaning the NCAA tournament bracket. Hell maybe I am wrong though.

Oh I thought he meant like a 32 or a 64 people tourney. Never mind.

if we are talking about an ncaa bracket pool i'd be for up anything up to $100 pop depending on the format.

fyi...i run a simple bracket every year...hold it online. usually for 10 or 20 bucks.... more info as we get closer.

If anyone else is running one I will definitely be in. Love the brackets.

NCAA Bracket Pool

Bread sounds good, maybe all of us from this site can just join your pool or something

Yea everyone would be welcomed. Would have to collect entry fees beforehand of course.... But there is usually a decent turnout and I use a pretty cool site with some fun features.

Count me in for sure! i know what your first thought is, just don't say it, there's some added money to the pot! Beat you to it!:peace:

:nono: :crown: :reload: :pballs:

My buddies and I play on yahoo every year. $50 a player. It is very easy to sign up. We could all Paypal Bread before the tourney tips off.

OT, woke up with a raging hangover to find out I am out of the Tuna Bowl. Not going to be a good day.

Yea whatever majority ppl here are into, I'd definitely get in. Would be cool to be in one with most the nitwits from this site.