• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 843 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I had a account that I never used in USD and asked if they could switch me to Canadian Dollars, they did.
So I now have a Canadian Dollar based Legends account that might get used more than the uSD one did.

Any of you guys play there?

They advertise fast payouts 7 days a week, not sure how good their line offerings are, gonna check them oot.

I play at nowhere that wouldn't work with me to get me off of SBR's tab and started with a new account.

So no. No Legends.

I play at nowhere that wouldn't work with me to get me off of SBR's tab and started with a new account.

So no. No Legends.
But you did have an account with them?

Bread I used to pump the Aussie books over there and I know they didn't like it, they receive nothing from Australian bookies I'm sure.

Lines are vanilla. Offerings are very limited.

I have played at Legendz on and off for years. When they offered me a bonus I would play there.

Other than bonuses there is no reason to play there. Lines, limits, selection - pointless book. Like many books that offer nothing, they try to sell good customer service - and I have indeed found their customer service to be just fine - but that is not enough for me.

They haven't offered me a bonus in a long time so I haven't played there in a long time.

Thanks for the replies.

I liked the fact that I can have a CAD & USD account with them. My CAD account is just my regular acct with "CAD" at the end of it.

I hate having to exchange currencies, customer always gets stuck paying for conversion.

Legends isn't too bad, they have opinionated lines every once in awhile and one of their senior linesmen posts on the forums (Steak Tartar). It's true they don't offer anything special, but considering they're a solid outfit if I see a line I like over there I never hesitate to play it.

yea, been freerolling them since BTP.
cashed out once since then, had the check in 2 days.

lines, betting options, etc... suck ass but I cant complain since I'm up about a grand on them off a $15 freeplay

Legends isn't too bad, they have opinionated lines every once in awhile and one of their senior linesmen posts on the forums (Steak Tartar). It's true they don't offer anything special, but considering they're a solid outfit if I see a line I like over there I never hesitate to play it.
Good info, thanks.

My main reason for playing with Legends will be for the free moneybooker withdrawals and because I can have both CAD & USD accounts, this way I can deposit in CAD with no fees/charges and then withdraw in USD if I run up my balance.

They will act as a clearing house and currency exchange.

Some books are useful in other ways for a player like me.

they sent me an email saying if I filled out their customer service survey, I would get a $25 free play. Which I did. And lost it cause March Madness and I don't get along if I venture outside the SEC teams. But their CS seem nice, even if they do call me "Sir".