• Views 1,478 Views

Deuce

Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Wow. Didn't see this coming at all.

Coaching Caps on Monday, coaching Ducks by Wednesday.

:monster:

fuck, Avalanche should have fired their dumb ass and hired this fat ass.

Reno, I didn't see this coming at all. He couldn't tame the stars at Washington, why does he think he will be able to in Anaheim? Disaster written all over it.

I posted that this would happen on ducks blog, within an hour after the caps fired him.

rofl unreal I hope the Ducks catch fire and Ovie looks like the big asshole

that he is

Musical chairs! :weeee:

I heard Bobby Ryan might be traded.

They were speculating David Krecji for Ryan in Boston, I would do that trade in a minute, but dont think its an option.

Reno, I didn't see this coming at all. He couldn't tame the stars at Washington, why does he think he will be able to in Anaheim? Disaster written all over it.

Anaheim don't have heartless players like a heartless leader like Ovechkin and Semin. Ovechkin is all for himself and Semin is also not a team player. I think Boudreau will do well in Anaheim. Anaheim has a lot of good Canadian boys who play with thier hearts on their sleeve on the active roster and some experienced veterans like Selanne and Koivu. One thing that Anaheim needs to do though is fix their back end.

rofl unreal I hope the Ducks catch fire and Ovie looks like the big asshole

that he is

Washington needs to strip Ovie of the "C" and get a more experienced leader. They should have kept Jason Arnott aroudn just for his leadership alone.

I can't believe that 41yo Selanne is their points leader right now. Holy shit.

I heard Bobby Ryan might be traded.

They were speculating David Krecji for Ryan in Boston, I would do that trade in a minute, but dont think its an option.

Bruins just resigned Krecji for 3 years. I hope they didn't give him a no trade clause.

I think Seguin will eventually be a #1 center, and Bergeron is great #2 center, so not so sure where Krecji fits in.

It's really hard to see them trading Bobby Ryan, but they are very tight against the cap. They need to solve their D issues. Trading Lupul and Jake Gardiner and a conditional 4th rnd pick in 2013 is and will haunt them.

Washington needs to strip Ovie of the "C" and get a more experienced leader. They should have kept Jason Arnott aroudn just for his leadership alone.

That organization is afraid to piss off Ovie.

Which is why they will never win the cup with a leaderless childish brat as Captain.

That new chick he came out and said he is banging is pretty damn hot though.

Love the timing too. Team is in crisis - hey everyone I have an announcement to make I'm banging a tennis star.

:cono:

Ovechkin is banging Maria Kirilenko. She's pretty average as far as high-profile puck bunnies go.

She's no Elisha.

She's a nice looking girl. WTF is she doing banging Ovechkin. The dude looks like an Ogre.