• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,804 Views

Muse

Since
Sep 30, 2011
Score
Tokens
Everyone trying to win the Latino vote... Very strong lobby now! Mexicans are the new whites, whites are the old blacks.

i will address this later when i have time

Kato, you're opinion is much needed here. It's much anticipated. Kato I've been watching the GOP national security debate tonight. It's riveting.

i bet...

i trust all is well.

pray for shannon caddo.

good night

Ron Paul
"We should practice a policy of good will to other people. And we should not do anything to any other country that they shouldn't do to us" In reference as to whether we should have a no fly zone over Syria.

Kato, prayers are on their way up pal. I hope all is well.

Now we just have to wait for a post about RJ visiting Muse's reservation on Thanksgiving day. That will be a complete circle.

RJ! Come visit my reservation. One time pal

RJ, wait till he (or she ?) gets a 'proper' reservation.

riveting :what?:

how does Ron Paul, who seems to be at least a partially sensible guy, tolerate hanging around with the rest of those yahoos :dunno:

He doesn't. If you listen to him he always sounds annoyed by the other candidates. He usually ends up just laughing at what the others say. Unfortunately he will never get the votes needed to with the primary.

how does Ron Paul, who seems to be at least a partially sensible guy, tolerate hanging around with the rest of those yahoos :dunno:
paul has a long history of being a peacenik.

i favor a form of amnesty as long as the individual can show proof they've been paying their required share of taxes.

i will address this later when i have time

kato's two bits:

if the USA were to enforce a closed border successfully, i would say that amnesty should not be granted.

however, since we have done such a horrible job with it, amnesty should be granted to all illegal aliens, with the kicker that either proof of taxes are paid or retroactive taxes be paid.

the USA is successful with open borders. it is what our nation was founded on. the bastardization of this is where the problem lies.

Latino's will be the majority within the USA within 40 years....... don't say I didn't warn you. The Blacks are holding steady and the Chinese are saying FUCK USA and going to Canada. White will be under 40% by 2050.

Everyone trying to win the Latino vote... Very strong lobby now! Mexicans are the new whites, whites are the old blacks.

whites are still the old whites