• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,145 Views

RogueScholar

I love you, Chord!
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
For all my fellow troublemakers, the new EOG Manager Viejo Dinosaur has extended another round of amnesty at their poor, forgotten forum. Fiveteamer and Rjt are getting their bans lifted and Bread is coming off post review (Hoffa is still weeping about this while waiting in line at the local food bank). I'm still there breaking balls when I have a moment, and thought I'd pass along the news since it's a holiday today and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's already plastered. I'm currently in the process of dissecting their pathetic radio show, but if anyone has a better idea for stirring the pot, I'm all ears.

Oh, and John Kelly said that watching a VegasDave video was ten minutes of his life he wished he could have back. What a moron. Sic semper tyrannus...

Amnesty to hang out at EOG. What a concept. Permission to do something unappetizing with no particular benefit.

It would be like someone saying I was free to eat grass any time. Yay.

I posted there for years when it was cool to do so. What an embarrassment after Dirty left, and maybe even a bit before...

to be honest, i too have watched a few vegasdave videos and wished i could have the time back...

to be honest, i too have watched a few vegasdave videos and wished i could have the time back...

Ray, I don't remember him posting videos there? I could be wrong ......

oh i meant in general...most likely jk was trolling rbs and watched a vid from there...

Amnesty to hang out at EOG. What a concept. Permission to do something unappetizing with no particular benefit.

It would be like someone saying I was free to eat grass any time. Yay.

:rofl:

My feelings exactly. Well, replace grass with tinfoil.

This is great news. I'm sure I'll post some nonsense there on some shitty drunken night.

Is mofome still a mod there? The guy had like 300,000 posts there in less than 24 months

No mofome was run outta town. I don't know the whole story. I think he was working so hard to prove that he was super-close to Shrink that it was making a lot of people barf.

I just logged on but cannot get to any of the forums, all I can see is some accuscore shit.

I just logged on but cannot get to any of the forums, all I can see is some accuscore shit.

Trust me, you are missing jack shit. They blocked me ages ago, and I just lol from what I hear.....

No mofome was run outta town. I don't know the whole story. I think he was working so hard to prove that he was super-close to Shrink that it was making a lot of people barf.

:rofl:

Mofome is a sad sack of shit, I wonder if Casperwaits ever paid him back