• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 2,597 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
It is semi-final time on American Idol, but first, let me post the scoring from last week. I've had such a busy week, that I didn't even look at the scoring until this morning, sorry for the huge delay. Also my computer seems to have a colr display issue, so the colors are all gonna be pretty wacked out until I can resolve the problem.

Scoring_Chart_Week_12.jpg

OK the final couple of weeks is coming and Sportsgirl33 has a stranglehold on the contest. It is hers to lose, and how can she lose well for:

Enigma as he has speculated in last weeks thread, would be best for him it Casey hits the road, but even if Casey doesn't hit the road he will still be able to win in the last week as long as Lee isn't the one to get the boot this week.

Skyflake, Meangirl, and Sadie, will probably need to jump ship on the same longevity choices as Sportsgirl, but even still they need alot of help with other things like picking the actual american idol while Sporto, doesn't.

So to sum it up, Sporto can just about wrap it up this week if her longevity choice of Casey and Bowersox are still alive. If Casey hits the road, the finals will pretty exciting with a very strong possiblity that Enigma will come through on the final week. If Bowersox is gone, sporto still has a very good chance to win.

Enigma has already choosen Casey to go this week.

thanks rage. I'm second only to Robyn in guessing the boot correctly

course changing from andrew garcia and casey james after week 1 has put me behind the 8 ball. hit on a good combo but not until after week 1

thanks rage. I'm second only to Robyn in guessing the boot correctly

course changing from andrew garcia and casey james after week 1 has put me behind the 8 ball. hit on a good combo but not until after week 1

Well you did very well in the longevity choices, but Sportsgirl has just about nailed it from the begining, and it has worked for her. There is still this week to go, and I know allot of people are looking at Casey as the one to go home this week. If that happens, things will tighten up and the last week will pretty much be a showdown playoff between you and sportsgirl, but you will have more ways to win, including the tie breaker I believe.

woohoo I'm still in it

I think I'll tune in next week for the finale to see if I win

I should have a good chance with getting the boot right and having the last two

thanks again for the contest rage

hmmm I see the competition switched to casey this week

that gives her a better chance because she gets boot points and also 100 for her new longevity pick

Well I see that Casey has been given the boot. I haven't done the scores yet, but I believe this will set up a winner take all showdown next wednesday. Someone will experience the thrill of victory while the others will have to varying degrees, the agony of defeat. Exciting shit, but really I could care less, I have already locked in profits for this thing, but on a personal note, if Lee does pull this out, it will be much more profitable for me than Bowersox.

hey can we have a scores update?

and no helping skyflake! :D