Almost died a few minutes ago...

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 1,843 Views
It happened because you are team Housepicks.

Nobody reads or comments on his threads (except himself).

Join a real team where you will be noticed IAG.
:redx:

Thanks for the backup Brother B..Casper had me feeling pretty bad about myself for a minute. People with his level of success I find are good people to take direction from and try to emulate.

I have a project to start this weekend. I busted out my bathrooms tub and surroundings walls. Gotta start to put it back together.

IAG, it's evident we aren't cool with each other anymore. All your posts in my threads are ones of combativeness.

Join Housepicks in his idiocy.

Team Casper will be around a lot longer than the Bacon/Housepicks/IAG Bermuda Triangle of foolishness.

And if you don't like it, I have two words for you.

SUCK IT!!

IAG, it's evident we aren't cool with each other anymore. All your posts in my threads are ones of combativeness.

Join Housepicks in his idiocy.

Team Casper will be around a lot longer than the Bacon/Housepicks/IAG Bermuda Triangle of foolishness.

And if you don't like it, I have two words for you.

SUCK IT!!
Want to bet? Oh wait...you can't.

You are wrong on all my posts being combative. I think anything you don't agree with, you view as combative. "Suck it." :lmao: Seriously? 40 years old and all you got is "Suck it?"

As for you being around a lot longer, I am not sure to what you are referring, but it sure sounds like something of which to be proud. Hope you find that handjob.

I still want the vodka.
I think it disappeared in the Bermuda triangle of foolishness...which means if you didn't get any, House and I already drank it.

Casper posted a "cunt" smiley. And here I used to think he was clever.

I'm always going to want the vodka. That's just how that goes. I don't care who it comes from it could come from Cali's coke dildo or Casp's sneaker. Just get me the fucking vodka.

mathjoke-math-meme-humor-joke-haha-carlton-thuglife-homework-pen.jpg

Word nigga.....word.

didnt we have a pudding thread... i knew rc was pulling caspers leg

I know it's an American dessert thingy. I don't know what its made of and why you guys would eat it instead of cake or ice cream. Feels more like a topping :dunno:

I just tried typing pudding into a Russian translator and it comes back pudding. Yeah, I didn't think we had that stuff

Common Reno..it's even mentioned in a Pink Floyd song.

Now I remember we used to make Gogol Mogol. This was egg yoks with cocoa powder and sugar. That was good, and maybe similar concept

I'm always going to want the vodka. That's just how that goes. I don't care who it comes from it could come from Cali's coke dildo or Casp's sneaker. Just get me the fucking vodka.

what is a coke dildo?