• Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 1,833 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Well, i might have over exaggerated .. I got a popcorn hull stuck on the back of my tongue... felt like a bulimic shoving my finger halfway down my throat ... its a sumbitch getting those things unstuck :yes:

late ft's from wisky... Hugh

Happy to see you lived.

Next time eat pudding.

Proabably light salt no butter eh Ray?

movie theater butter bag with 2 extra tbls salted creme ... sea salt... i love some fukkin sea salt.... popcorn, without butter, is completely unacceptable

you dont know what pudding is?

chocolate

images
[INSTA][/INSTA]

or banana with vanilla wafer cookies

banana-trifel-view-1.jpg

Glad you're OK RR! Popcorn with no butter does suck!

IAG
Shit! How did that happen??

It happened because you are team Housepicks.

Nobody reads or comments on his threads (except himself).

Join a real team where you will be noticed IAG.

I enjoy Housepicks alot and a bunch of us do so that's completely incorrect but I'm not surprised you made up yet another retarded lie - that, taking advantage of anyone stupid enough to fall for it and not paying for shit are your "talents". I heard the retarded lie industry is becoming less and less lucrative so basically from used bubblegum to pocket lint. Did you actually just try to use the attention your terrible stories draws as position of why you're better than anyone, ever when you can't even pay for your own shit? I think you just tried to do that which, is :lmao: man, I just love it! Casper you're missing your true calling in life - philosopher so that everyone can be just like you and the world can become completely useless from a hunter/gatherer standpoint but really the exact opposite.

Anyway, back to fun and not dumb boredom. What's up Houser dude hope you're doing well, man. What you been up to? I've been jammin w Arizona and enjoying the tournament. Gotta get Anna Belle out this weekend to maybe land a track or two. I think UCLA has a shot tonight so I dabbled. My car is still fast. This continues to be true. Really looking forward to getting this digital studio I bought awhile back working and taking the lesson disc with Arizona.

Last edited: