• Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 1,906 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
With that time Donald Duck was a Nazi. This is really worth watching (WITH sound)

:dunno: why would that ruin your childhood?

Nothing personal but I don't watch most videos that are over a minute or two. Plus the last time I watched one of your videos I had "What would the Fox say?" in my head for a week.

Plus I hate cartoons.

you all suck.

seeing donald duck as a nazi may ruin your precious memories of that silly little duck. The title of this thread is modern day colloquial humor. get with it.

I thought it was quite funny.
Donald Duck muttering under his breath as he screws on shell caps was a riot.

I wonder if Goofy ever played a Klansman.

This is from 1940. Are there any 70 year old posters here?

Well, Donald is having a nightmare of living under a Nazi regime. Its not like you discovered Donald was a former Nazi war criminal.

This put a small black mark on my childhood.

IAG
This put a small black mark on my childhood.

Really? Seemed like reasonable complaints. Good for him.

You don't get to be Casey Kasem by putting up with incompetence.

Last edited:
Mr. X you understand the American mind or what not, what is Cali trying to say here?

Mr. X you understand the American mind or what not, what is Cali trying to say here?

I suppose that just the image of Donald Duck as a Nazi could be disillusioning, regardless of the message or intent?

People really do like the idea of throwing a negative spin on the memories of childhood, though. I have no idea if that's a particularly American thing.

With that time Donald Duck was a Nazi. This is really worth watching (WITH sound)

That was a little bit amazing. Holy shit.

Had never heard of it before.

Come on man. Donald Duck is this harmless goofball character. For him to be turned into a Nazi, even a half-hearted one, is pretty shocking.

Derfuehrersfaceposter.JPG

whatever man :hey: he was a victim. Woke up in American pajamas kissing the statue of liberty. I figure cartoons like that were commom during the war.