Alex Rodriguez Linked To HGH Doctor

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
On Monday Alex Rodriguez was officially linked to another drug controversy when Dr. Anthony Galea, a physician based in Toronto who is under investigation in both the US and Canada, confirmed that he treated Rodriguez last March in relation to a bout of inflammation following his hip surgery. Galea, who was stopped at the US border last year and was found in possession of human growth hormone, confirmed that he prescribed anti-inflammatories but not HGH.

lalkaaacb.jpg

After finally removing the rather large and cumbersome monkey from his back last October as he batted .365 with 6 home runs and 18 RBIs in the postseason, things couldn't have gone any worse for Rodriguez in the past month. For the second season in a row, and following on from last year's steroid confession, Rodriguez has again proven to be a Spring Training embarrassment for the New York Yankees. The Yankees are said to be seething after Rodriguez reportedly denied any link to Galea when he was first questioned by the owners in December last year.

"After finally removing the rather large and cumbersome monkey from his back"........Madonna?

i attribute everything he did last year to dating kate Hudson...she is awesome. I fully expect, now that he broke up with her, for him to have a horrible year....you can only go downhill from Kate Hudson.

Kate-Hudson60.jpg

Are you sure he broke up with her? I hear she does the breaking.

Are you sure he broke up with her? I hear she does the breaking.

I don't know who broke up with who...but he should have done everything in his power to keep her around....that is all i am saying

I don't know what to make of this story. We already knew A-rod was a lying roider.

It's like his status has shifted from pregnant to, like, totally pregnant.

Nice bitch tits Aroid. Guy just looks like a douche, doesn't he?

This is the same doctor linked to Tiger Woods, Jose Reyes, and a list of professional athletes. One of those stories that will continue to gain momentum I would tend to believe.

"After finally removing the rather large and cumbersome monkey from his back"........Madonna?

It was actually his career long postseason underperformance but you may have a point there.