We love the New York Yankees tonight!

It's not often we are on them

NYY -136 2 units
NYY -1.5 +164 1u

Babe Ruth RIP

Balloons.

:tank:

nice work.....

tell me the story about cano and the hugh dong again, need to wack off and go to sleep here.

you go to sleep early

yes

well to bed early anyways. 30-60 mins of reading, 3-18 mins of sexy time, 15 mins of cuddle and talk time...

boring routine, I ain't no stay up for 48 hrs and sleep for 16 kinda guy

yes

well to bed early anyways. 30-60 mins of reading, 3-18 mins of sexy time, 15 mins of cuddle and talktime...

boring routine, I ain't no stay up for 48 hrs and sleep for 16 kinda guy

Does that portion lead to "where is our relationship at"/ serious talk time?

Also, what is the AVERAGE # of times per week sexy time occurs? You can PM that info if need be.

talk time is usually about how work is, what fun things we want to do in the upcoming weekend or vaca times, money talk, gossip

full blown sex (no un-pun intended) is only 1 maybe 2 times a m-f week.. it goes in cycles, We aren't bed time sex people. We are morning sex and afternoon sex and weekend sex people.

sexy time encompasses everything from sex, down to scalp messages.... but there is alot of infatuation and attention given to my penis and her boobies, even after all these years together.

cue Plommer

im trying to cut the 48/16 routine archie

:megaman::megaman: Thank you very much for the pick. :megaman::megaman:

FUCCCCCKKKKKKK. Daft I missed this one. Booze interfered with my normal routine of coming home and betting bases. Good work on the picks.