At the tables
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Trying to lose 25 pounds myself.*

Im 22 5 foot 11 and 205 pounds.*

I eat fast food 4-5 times a wedk and drink atleast a soda every day.*

Im going to cut out all fast food and have 1 cheat day a week where i can eat subway/pizza/drink soda.*

My workout is going to be pure cardio. Today i rode my bike 28 miles and according to a app i have it says i burned 1100 calories. If i can burn 800 calories a day excercising along with cutting out fast food and soda im hoping i can reach this goal in 3 months.*

Damn you poker and unemployment. Gained 15 pounds in 2 months.

Breakfast: cereal/oatmeal/ eggs
Lunch: low fat ham sandwhich/ roast beef
Dinner: chicken/ meats/

Eat a plate of bacon a day. The jizz on yourself. Good luck.

stay away from the pepsi!

drink water, eat small meals, don't behave like a potato

Enigma i drink a lot of soda and fast food just cutting that alone i should probably lose weight. Yea i plan to only drink water for the most part. Especially between meals to stay full.

If it wasn't around 735 years ago.....................

I cut soda out of my diet except for like once a month.
No fast food at all.
No sweets...maybe once a month...
Also learned in nutrition class...not to feed ones body the same foods over and over
Because after time it no longer recognizes it as a nutrient but instead as more of a fat.
Butter. Chz and such items are a waist...cut back on those big time..
Lots of water and gatorade...

I got lucky and lost around 25 lbs in three months.
10-20 more to go!

Goodluck buddy!!

I'm was about the same about a week and a half ago. Down to 199 now (though I'm an inch taller than you, but it doesn't make a huge difference). If you're biking that much, then you should lose the weight quickly. I'm eating less than 1600 calories a day, and burning off about 300 of them in the gym (probably more, but that's the minimum). Stopped drinking soda and whenever I feel the urge, I drink sparkling water (Clear from Walmart is good). Small portions of meals of about 200-250 calories, around 5-6 a day. Only eating junk food once a week.

Keep us informed on how things go. Might follow your tips on some things. Good luck!

SoV
I'm was about the same about a week and a half ago. Down to 199 now (though I'm an inch taller than you, but it doesn't make a huge difference). If you're biking that much, then you should lose the weight quickly. I'm eating less than 1600 calories a day, and burning off about 300 of them in the gym (probably more, but that's the minimum). Stopped drinking soda and whenever I feel the urge, I drink sparkling water (Clear from Walmart is good). Small portions of meals of about 200-250 calories, around 5-6 a day. Only eating junk food once a week.

Keep us informed on how things go. Might follow your tips on some things. Good luck!

What types of small meals are you eating. I know i can get their from my workout regimine but i need help on eating balanced low calorie meals.

Yea i dont plan to bike 30 miles a day thats a little much but i plan to ride atleast 15-20 miles every other day. On my off days i will do a bit of running, definately walking atleast a mile every night and playing basketball will consume the days im not biking.

Mypyramidtracker.gov

Awesome site. Check it out

How is it flawed. Assuming my body naturally burns 2,000 calories a day, and i burn 800 through excercising and my intake is 1800 calories a day i would lose 2 pounds a week.

working out >>> eating right

we're playing tennis 3-4 times a week now

didn't want to give up the weekly $5 hot and ready and double-doubles

not "in shape" yet but definitely feel better than we did a month ago

The best way to lose weight fast is to eat seventeen slices of pizza every 3 days and fill in the hunger gaps with chicken mcnuggets.

Combine that meal plan with 4 hours of cardio a day and the weight will FALL off.

God bless and keep us posted.

Focus on exercising instead of food choices. How many people do you know that after running 5 miles or lifting weights for 1 hr crave junk food?

How is it flawed. Assuming my body naturally burns 2,000 calories a day, and i burn 800 through excercising and my intake is 1800 calories a day i would lose 2 pounds a week.

your metabolic rate will change, it doesn't want to lose stored fat easily....(saving it for a famine)

also has you DO lose weight your Basal Metabolic Rate changes and you'll need less calories to maintain your lower weight.

however, even biking will help you gain some muscle in your lower body and that helps raise your metabolism.

Do whatever is working for you.

unless you are one of those types that likes to do alot of research and get overly exacting and scientific.... keep it simple

ALA Vegas Dave and Wally

The best way to lose weight fast is to eat seventeen slices of pizza every 3 days and fill in the hunger gaps with chicken mcnuggets.

Combine that meal plan with 4 hours of cardio a day and the weight will FALL off.

God bless and keep us posted.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

You can dothis! Stay focused and motivated...and not that dudes are anything like
Chicks..but don't checkin the scale too often...just do you...you can do this!