• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,120 Views

gregm

Since
Mar 14, 2011
Score
Tokens
I couldnt agree more

Some mark david champman is going to run on to the field and somebody is going to get killed. Bust em up Adam

ap374829341479.jpg

Adam Jones

I think its idiotic for people to run on the field, and I think the punishment needs to be a lot harsher, and they should let us have a shot to kick them with our metal spikes on because its stupid, Jones said, via the Baltimore Sun. You look like an [idiot] when you run on the field.

Have to agree. Profoundly stupid and, as has been proven, not necessarily harmless.

If anybody wants to wail on their stupid heads, it's okay with me.

Minimum 5k fine and possible jailtime for running onto the ground during a game here...

Needless to say it seldomly if ever happens

If a cop gave one of these knuckleheads a good old fashioned beat down for running on the field there would be public outrage talkin bout police brutality.

Plommer can confirm.

#heroes

Totally agree with Adam Jones. 100%.

He's just trying to be one of the cool kids.

No but seriously, I like they do it Xpy's part of the world, they should do that here too.

If a cop gave one of these knuckleheads a good old fashioned beat down for running on the field there would be public outrage talkin bout police brutality.

Plommer can confirm.

#heroes

oldfashioned beat downs. good times eh?

we might be taking our silly sports a little too seriously

Plommer can confirm.

#heroes

Most guys that run on to the field are off duty firemen or the police pretend they are, we all know how much coppers love their hero counterparts from the FD.

Beat downs are obviously the answer. But that pleasure should not be enjoyed only by the police.

Boner may have been on to something when he mentioned cops have low IQ's and a penchant for violence.

When a cop fucks up he should be beaten to a pulp as well.

Totally agree with Adam Jones. 100%.

Absolutely, we can't have regular joes stepping on to the field bothering the multi-millionaire players while they are playing with a ball.

It's not a crime, it's a nuisance, a fine is appropriate.

Maybe if they stop using taxes to build fields for these businesses...

Until then, I say let the taxpayer go stomp on his blade of grass if he wants to.

MrX
Maybe if they stop using taxes to build fields for these businesses...

Until then, I say let the taxpayer go stomp on his blade of grass if he wants to.

Doesn't the taxpayers get a benefit from it also, like added jobs, an increased tax base? What about tax benefits to lure business to the city/state? It's really no different.

Doesn't the taxpayers get a benefit from it also, like added jobs, an increased tax base? What about tax benefits to lure business to the city/state? It's really no different.

Where did he say they didn't?

Taxpayers made it possible for the schmuck that can hit a ball to earn millions of dollars to play a game but that same schmuck millionaire wants to see some slob get his head caved in and then jailed for running on to the playing field.

:usa:

the lesson here is simple. Invest in prison stocks in America. You'll all be rich when everybody is locked up.

Where did he say they didn't?

Taxpayers made it possible for the schmuck that can hit a ball to earn millions of dollars to play a game but that same schmuck millionaire wants to see some slob get his head caved in and then jailed for running on to the playing field.

:usa:

the lesson here is simple. Invest in prison stocks in America. You'll all be rich when everybody is locked up.

He implied that the fan has the right. It is a safety issue and he should be thrown in jail for a day. See European soccer riots for further proof of fans messing with the game.

Rioting is quite different than a silly drunk running on to the field.

Riots are very real in those parts of the world where futbol rules.

I don't think Mr X was implying anything, he was pointing out that fans can subsidize but that's it.

a fan running on to the playing field is a nuisance - it's not a crime.

Imagine someone interrupting your day as you try to work. You think it's appropriate to slug someone?

Dude, everyone pays taxes, and sometimes they use those taxes to create methods of amusement. I'm sure someone could arrange to be on the field if they really wanted to, but game time is not the time. If tax payers were allowed to just run all over the place, because hey, they paid for it, then there would be nothing but chaos. Just because you paid your taxes, and they built something out of it, doesn't mean it's yours. It's for everyone, and should be treated with respect.

I'm not saying I think they should get beat, but if they do it, especially during game time, they should be penalized.

If you want to run around on some grass that you "paid" for, go the park.

I say we sentence the ghey idiots to a night in Oscar Pistorius' bathroom.

starting threads at 2 am and typing. mark david champman better not step on to a field. bastard lol

april19-beerpromo.jpg

ten-cent-beer-night_5.jpg

10 cent beer night- The mistake by the lake

Cleveland's "10-Cent Beer Night" went just as poorly as anyone in their right mind would assume. Reports indicate that fans of the 1974 Indians-Rangers contest could buy up to six cups of Stroh's for a dime a cup.

There had been a brawl the week before in Texas.

"After the game, a Cleveland reporter asked Rangers manager Billy Martin "Are you going to take your armor to Cleveland?" to which Martin replied "Naw, they won't have enough fans there to worry about.During the week leading up to the teams' next meeting in Cleveland, sports radio talk show host Pete Franklin and Indians radio announcer Joe Tait made comments that fueled the fans' animosity toward the Rangers. In addition, The Plain Dealer printed a cartoon the day of the game showing Chief Wahoo holding a pair of boxing gloves with the caption "Be ready for anything.

The Rangers quickly took a 5-1 lead. Meanwhile, throughout the game, the inebriated crowd grew more and more unruly. Early in the game, Cleveland's Leron Lee hit a line drive into the stomach of Rangers pitcher Ferguson Jenkins, after which Jenkins dropped to the ground. Fans in the upper deck of the stadium cheered, then chanted "Hit 'em again! Hit 'em again! Harder! Harder!" A woman ran out to the Indians' on-deck circle and flashed her breasts, and a naked man sprinted to second base as Grieve hit his second home run of the game. One inning later, a father and son pair ran onto the outfield and mooned the fans in the bleachers.

As the game progressed, more fans ran onto the field and caused problems. Ranger Mike Hargrove, who would later manage the Indians and lead them to the World Series twice in 1995 and 1997, was pelted with hot dogs and spit, and at one point was nearly struck with an empty gallon jug of Thunderbird."

After the Indians had managed to tie the game, a fan ran onto the field and attempted to steal Texas outfielder Jeff Burroughs' cap.[9] Confronting the fan, Burroughs tripped. Thinking that Burroughs had been attacked, Texas manager Billy Martin charged onto the field with his players right behind, some wielding bats. A large number of intoxicated fans some armed with knives, chains, and portions of stadium seats that they had torn apart surged onto the field, and others hurled bottles from the stands. Hundreds of fans surrounded the outnumbered Rangers.

Realizing that the Rangers' lives might be in danger, Indians' manager Ken Aspromonte ordered his players to grab bats and help the Rangers, attacking the team's own fans in the process."

That's entertainment!

Did the cops beat down all of them?

I know the answer, they didn't, they are brave only when they outnumber their opponent, when up against it the cops are nowhere to be found. Heroes.