• Views 1,645 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I’ll be at the Sept 30th game

E471FFF2-8973-451C-BD72-24B58D920726.png

I like how the Yankees (and MLB) are positioning 62 as this special number. They're publicly saying "well that's the Yankee single season record." The implication is that it is THE record, otherwise it'd mean very little.

For the record, the record is 73 and Judge ain't touching it this season. Even Judge agrees with that (the number 73).

Heh, 61 is the untainted record though. I get the significance of it and I'm barely a baseball fan. I was watching during the McGwire and Sosa years and the whole thing was ridiculous. Both guys looked like blimps.

I like how the Yankees (and MLB) are positioning 62 as this special number. They're publicly saying "well that's the Yankee single season record." The implication is that it is THE record, otherwise it'd mean very little.

For the record, the record is 73* and Judge ain't touching it this season. Even Judge agrees with that (the number 73).
Fixed it for you!

For the record, the record is 73 and Judge ain't touching it this season. Even Judge agrees with that (the number 73).
It is a special number.

The implication is your speculation, no?

73 is the record I agree

But 62 is the Yankee record and the number that some will say is the record because it comes without a blemish. Not me, some.

Boney, let me get excited about this pal!

It'll end up being a top 10 single season total and that's exciting/special itself. Just don't go buying the official "Judge 62" majestic throwback special patch warm up jersey.

It'll end up being a top 10 single season total and that's exciting/special itself. Just don't go buying the official "Judge 62" majestic throwback special patch warm up jersey.
Ya no way.

I’m just kinda pumped about this because it’s an unexpected remote bonus that we have a chance to see Judge hit 61 or 62 on our first trip to Yankee Stadium (I went to the original Yankee Stadium once in the mid 1980’s with my Dad).

Fok I’m old

Leave it to Tankee fans to. try to make 62 the magic number.

The Tankees are going to get killed in the playoffs. the team has an anemic offense and a shitty bullpen.

The Tankee organization needs to deflect with this Judge HR watch to keep their moronic fan base away from seeing how putrid this team has been the 2nd half.

I think yer cooked Tronner. But maybe you'll see him bop one between 62-70.

I'm in the city today for work... thinking about snagging a single and hitting innings 1-7 on my way home.

Go early enough on the 30th and get the bobblehead, sell on ebay. Pro move.

Judge is having a great year. Almost historic. MVP for sure.

The Sox to their credit are pitching to him this series.

As long as he doesnt hit a HR tonight, I’m fine w him hitting a ton afterwords.

Think some wise guy bought out a block of tickets in the left field

Attachments

• 7EE31951-88FB-4C8C-B772-996E60A32DD6.jpeg
    7EE31951-88FB-4C8C-B772-996E60A32DD6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 575055BB-C991-4983-A59E-04C8041B1202.jpeg
    575055BB-C991-4983-A59E-04C8041B1202.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 54