A Video I Made For Durito

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,008 Views
Casper, if you do indeed get together with Monkey...

I want you to get a real nice picture taken with YOU and MONKEY and the BARTENDER all together....

get it taken with a nice camera, and get a good sized print of it... like 9x12

and have the 3 of you sign it.... I'll buy it for 100 bucks...

i'll frame it and put it in my lame non people fun room

So is your fun room lame or are the non people lame?

I am confused?

Caspey it's sweet that you have a heart. Don't let me piss on your parade.

Now give me a half off special on your premium picks package ya fuckin' jerk!!! :moped:

Casper, the sentiment you are trying to convey should not go unappreciated and it is truly character reflective that you are able to separate personal trivial squabbles and real life and death issues but for the love of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy those pea green walls and hideous curtains are NOT conducive to the humanitarian efforts attempted in this video.

Wal

make a vid of you sitting in the recliner that you sleep in every night

thanks

No vids Arch. To much hassle relearning how to convert and upload from video camera plus I can't find the install CD that came with the camera, to long to upload from Droid and still haven't replaced/repaired laptop that has the webcam that automatically uploaded to YouTube.

Casper, the sentiment you are trying to convey should not go unappreciated and it is truly character reflective that you are able to separate personal trivial squabbles and real life and death issues but for the love of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy those pea green walls and hideous curtains are NOT conducive to the humanitarian efforts attempted in this video.

Wal, they are my girlfriends color scheme. She and I do not see eye to eye on color. Hopefully over time her and I can rectify this. I have told her I wasn't a fan. This post may help her see the light.

Caspey it's sweet that you have a heart. Don't let me piss on your parade.

Now give me a half off special on your premium picks package ya fuckin' jerk!!! :moped:

Bread, if you want em, you got em!

Good video, Casper.

I'd meet up for drinks. I'm not sure why you don't listen to durito. He's not trying to steer you in the wrong direction. He's actually trying to help.

Jeez I had to watch this video twice just to make sure...

I really liked this video Casper. I thought the sentiment behind it was lovely. It'd be nice if this guy came around more and the other dude stopped popping up after he's had a winning day.

Either way, good job. Oh and the combo of being in NY and the gf seem to be doing wonders for you. You really do look like a much healthier and happier person now, and that's always great to see no matter how much shit people give each other on here. Take care.

nice gesture, rasper... i dont want anybody to get sick or have health issues either...er except bateman...oh 5starbum...maybe pos69..oh and ... nevermind, i hate quite a few fucksticks in forumville and wouldnt care if they didnt wake up tomorrow:yes:

I'm not sure why you don't listen to durito. He's not trying to steer you in the wrong direction. He's actually trying to help.

it's better >95% don't grasp this otherwise trolling would die by way of lost equity and I don't know what I'd do with 10-15% of my day.

it's better >95% don't grasp this otherwise trolling would die by way of lost equity and I don't know what I'd do with 10-15% of my day.

LOL. Touche.

I hear you loud and clear.

In fact, I'm being too nice today.