• Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,935 Views

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
There aren't many science questions that I've wondered about many times but never even googled. But there's this one.

How is it that evolution has allowed us to have testicles on the outside?

I remember from school and whatnot that sperm need a slightly lower temperature than body temperature and that's why we've got external balls. But, surely evolution could have allowed for more resilient sperm instead of completely vulnerable genitalia.

Evolutionary speaking, the next most important thing to being alive is being able to reproduce. All of our vital organs are encased in bony armor, and our poor balls are just about as vulnerable as possible. It seems contrary to natural selection.

Please don't just google this for me. I'll get around to that. Anyone have theories of their own?

Balls were created soley for the gay mans pleasure.

Women don't like looking at them but homos can't get enough.

God will answer this question once you're in heaven, pal.

If the balls were not outside then the females would confuse men for females.

Balls were created soley for the gay mans pleasure.

Women don't like looking at them but homos can't get enough.

God will answer this question once you're in heaven, pal.

see, this is what happens when you ask for random theories...

If the balls were not outside then the females would confuse men for females.

you mean women cant see a dick hanging if there are no balls to go with it:clueless:

if God created man, he wouldnt have been so wreckless with the reproduction organs... i see where mr.x is going with this and we will simply chalk up another :greencheck: for the atheist :yes:

I don't think thats where he's going. But its a good point, evolution doesn't make the ideal, just good enough to survive and create a mess.
Plus back in the day men actually had thick hair there for protection.

men's reflexes and ball protecting abilities evolved enough to allow for the seemingly vulnerable position they were in.

i've never heard of a guy that had his balls damaged so that he couldn't procreate

if 99%+ of men make it through life protecting their balls I say they've evolved further than stevek173 could ever hope to

I think this is an interesting question, I mean you don't see females running around with their ovaries hanging out.

they are useless without sperm...silly broad

why haven't wimmins evolved to have vaginas that open up bigger during child birth without hurting, that can shrink back to a nice tight tight fit for dicks afterwards.

those kinds of chicks would have so many more kids on average I think

460103.jpg

see, this is what happens when you ask for random theories...

you mean women cant see a dick hanging if there are no balls to go with it:clueless:

If you think women don't like seeing balls you obviously haven't yours ever touched by a female.

you do thick so!!!

you wish you were half the smart I'm

they are useless without sperm...silly broad

As are your sperm useless without our ovaries. My point was that ovaries house/produce the eggs....along with the rest of our baby makers.....just pointing out that ALL of a females reproductive system are safely house inside our bodie..so I also find it slighty interesting that the testicals are not...I mean the other aspects are certainly obvious....just making a comparison is all my friend.....

P.s. check your PMs pal. Ty kindly.