• Views 2,650 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Wade UNder 12.5 rebounds + assists

Memphis/Detroit UNDER 10 3 pointers for both teams......

Hopefully I can hold on to both of these.....

Wade UNder 12.5 rebounds + assists

Memphis/Detroit UNDER 10 3 pointers for both teams......

Hopefully I can hold on to both of these.....

One down one to go......

I have Utah/Portland Under 12 3pt Made -120 in the late game. Not really a good sign that it's still at -120, since I bet it 6 hours ago.

Funny, if I bet that at the greek for the $200 max it will move 30 cents every where in the world. But, I can pop my local and some other books at $500 each and it stays there, since they will only move when oly moves.

GL durito, but I will say that pricing prop bets out is the most tedious thing in the world...... I"m just glad it actually is profitable.....

I have Utah/Portland Under 12 3pt Made -120 in the late game. Not really a good sign that it's still at -120, since I bet it 6 hours ago.

Funny, if I bet that at the greek for the $200 max it will move 30 cents every where in the world. But, I can pop my local and some other books at $500 each and it stays there, since they will only move when oly moves.

so why not bet the one side at the books pop olly the other way and then hit the books again...... If they will let you do that.... or hit olly first then hit the others.....

I've been warned at greek about betting too many props again, so i'm laying off everything at the moment. Till later this week when I hit 15k in super bowl props. That will surely get me an email from wally.

I have spread sheets to help automate it as much as possible..... believe me I'm not going through stat's books using tables that's for sure. I just find it tedious and boring. And don't forget I have a "day" job that interferes with me working props and stuff out. Hell if people at work actually knew what I bet they would probably crap themselves..... they are surprised I go to vegas as much as I do.

It is rather boring, I'm trying to move on to bigger limit stuff.

I've been warned at greek about betting too many props again, so i'm laying off everything at the moment. Till later this week when I hit 15k in super bowl props. That will surely get me an email from wally.

LOL I love books that post something then tell you they don't want you to bet it. Your a book your posting a line and I'm betting it. Geezessssss.

In their defense, most books would have long ago collared or kicked me off props. They gave me a warning. It's appreciated.

The greek usually gives you a warning. I know a few guys who were given 1 warning about betting steam and told there limits would be reduced if it happened again. It might have gone unnoticed except it was 11 am Eastern in the middle of a week. If it happened on the weekend it might have slipped under the radar there. The one thing I have found is I am able to arb props with olly which is nice because doing this gives me a losing prop record there. I take the +EV side at the other book and bet the other side for less at olly.

Last edited:
2 3 pointers at the end of the first quarter looking good durito.

13 three pointers.... you were right about the lack of movement making it a wrong side....

I only count 11 and see it graded a win?