747 falls out of the air...

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,080 Views
Holy fuck, that's one hell of a stall.

Da fok.

I saw the Denzel movie

I'm pretty sure the pilot should have put the plane upside down there.......

RIP 7 people leaving afghanistan

Cargo shifted to the rear causing catastrophic scenario where recovery was impossible.

It was HUGH news yesterday.

I hate watching planes crash. I really do.

is this real or a test flyer? That's a thousand people dead if that's real. Holy shit.

7 dead (like Archie mentioned) if I'm not mistaken

Cargo plane

is this real or a test flyer? That's a thousand people dead if that's real. Holy shit.

Fortunately There Little/No PassengEr Flight Implications From ThIs.

I'm having a hard time believing that shifting cargo (unless it's very heavy shit of course) could make a plane just fall to the ground like this. I guess anything is possible, but it is hard for me to believe this.

Is that the only cause?

I'm having a hard time believing that shifting cargo (unless it's very heavy shit of course) could make a plane just fall to the ground like this. I guess anything is possible, but it is hard for me to believe this.

It was carrying cargo that weighed thousands upon thousands of pounds.

Military shit weighs a lot, Puckey Poo.

I still have a hard time believing that cargo "thousands upon thousands of pounds" shifted and caused the crash, Daffy Duck. I think there is more to it than shifting cargo.

I still have a hard time believing that cargo "thousands upon thousands of pounds" shifted and caused the crash, Daffy Duck. I think there is more to it than shifting cargo.

The real question is how did the cargo shift? Was it an accident or did someone intentionally didn't secure it properly?