Apr 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
All plays at bad prices at BetOnline

Nottingham Forest VS West Ham United
United + -128
Risk 701.25 To Win 547.85

Lets see if we lose it all in one bet

GL Tomato! Are you waking up to watch it? Probably like what 4 AM your time!

hit this shit mato always been a fan

Get 'em tomorrow Tomato.

Tough one Tomato, but Juve-Roma match can get it back for you! Any word on Pirlo and Tevez playing tonight? Luv Jeve but think Roma can at least get draw! Roma +1 -144 and +.5 +126 but know you can get better! Starts 11:45 AM your time!

Next time let's not bet before lineups are announced

I'm dishearten by this news! Saulty always does and even analyzes team formation comparison!

Sun 01/05 04:40 PM - (EST) Football - 107 San Francisco 49ers -165 for Game Risking 1000.32 To Win 606.25 USD

Sun 01/05 04:40 PM - (EST) Football - 107 San Francisco 49ers -165 for Game Risking 1000.32 To Win 606.25 USD

Had no money in 5dimes when it was -1 but ML playing for you is a mortal lock! Seriously SF is the better team even more so than NO being over Philly and a tough, physical team that will overpower GB! Forget the cold weather advantage for the home team! Rodgers doesn't want to hit the ground today!

See not only Gore running well but Kap doing nicely when he tucks under! Also, whoever doesn't have long sleeves on is crazy! If one bet this weekend, this would be it!

I have been saying that for years in soccer and people made fun of me. It doesn't matter what price you got the night before if the coach decides to play the youth team next day.

I learned that a long time ago.

original.0