$500 million Powerball

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 1,326 Views
sounds great, wal

bol bol

I don't like antiquing. Probably because I'm not 70.

I don't like antiquing. Probably because I'm not 70.

Did you not see the reply to Coug's? Italy, all of Europe, Australia, kind of laid it out that you would be traveling the globe. Course if you would rather sit on your sofa then I'm sure I can find someone else who will be more than willing to "antique" with me and all my 500 MEEEEEEEEEEELION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey math types... what are my odds of picking 4 numbers in exact order out of 45 possible balls? Trying to see if I should start playing a certain lotto here that not many people bother with.

We bought a handful of tickets. I can't wait until the draw is done to find out I didn't win.

45*44*43*42 :xoxo:

That's it?! Holy cripes, that's what I was using but I thought for sure I was doing it wrong.

So I can spend $1.50 to win 1 to 2 million, 3x a week. And I have a 1 in 3.5 million chance of winning.

I think I need a new racket. :sad:

I see where Wal is going with the Antiquing theme

he's gonna help Teela to dust of that ole Vagina by the end of the night

Wal, what kinda catch are we playing? football? baseball?

did teela just say she wouldn't be with wally for $500 million?

maybe there are smaller prizes to consider, like what does 3out of 4 pay? but yeah doesn't look good from ev perspective

Oksie here in GA the odds are printed on the back of the ticket. They are 1 to Gazzilion.

maybe there are smaller prizes to consider, like what does 3out of 4 pay? but yeah doesn't look good from ev perspective

3 out of 4 is anywhere from $1500 to 3k or so. That seems like a rip.

I can't believe they do that Saulty! Why would anyone buy if they knew their odds were so low?

Even though I know it makes no difference to my chances of winning, there's still the little degen part of me that's convinced I can make billions from lotto here because the potential # of people playing is so small in the less popular draws. I guess that's why lottery corps don't go bankrupt :lmao:

If it only pays 3 of 4 and 4 of 4 with prizes of $3k and $2 million, your expectation is -$0.81 per $1.50 ticket.