2024 MLB Parlay Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 190 Views
At most places yes. I do vaguely remember some books charging more on parlays, but I don't know of any current online books that do. They just multiply the individual lines together.

At most places yes. I do vaguely remember some books charging more on parlays, but I don't know of any current online books that do. They just multiply the individual lines together.
Ah then yeah, if no tax is added, it'd be theoretically profitable. Interesting!

That's why Ganchrow built the Kelly calculator like he did, with separate tabs for parlays. You're supposed to bet all the parlays. Which is a PITA for a guy like me. I believe that some pros automate their betting to deal with this.

I'd love for someone to start a parlay thread here. Not so I could post selections in it. I feel extremely confident that after 500 plays it would be in the negative units

Non correlated parlays
I think the only chance to win would be correlated (side/total from same game).

Right. So this is not as straightforward as I initially thought. FanDuel doesn't show a breakdown of the 21 parlays. I think 6 of them won.

This is hurting my brain.

I think I need to do one with only underdogs to simplify the comparison.

Don't feel any pressure to do a parlay thread. We don't want our Matty getting burnt out on MLB.

mlb parlay 20240508
3 TEAM PARLAY YTD 0-1 -$25.00