• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 221 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
One of my favorite sporting events is less than a month away. Will take place in France. I will be rooting for Ireland, currently the number 1 ranked team in the world but with a history of poor results in the World Cup, have never made it to the semis.

Betting wise I have a future on South Africa at +500 and looking for a price on Argentina who I don’t expect to win it but i I think can make a run and I can hedge out later for a profit.

Great sport to day time drink with some expats with accents you don’t understand in some random pub. Enjoy the games or people watch.

Anyone else going to follow this.

I'm surprised Ireland is rate so high, in the last year I've only seen a few All Blacks matches

Of course I'll follow tully, I hope Argentina is the big long shot like the golf one

Let’s go springboks. 3pm et Saturday

Still don’t understand how the midget Matt Damon played a flanker in that movie.

I remember watching Rugby in the late morning at an Irish pub across the street from Port Authority in NYC.

Could not take my eyes off it.

I remember the team doing a crazy dance and a lot of people just fucking each other up.

I'm surprised Ireland is rate so high, in the last year I've only seen a few All Blacks matches

Of course I'll follow tully, I hope Argentina is the big long shot like the golf one
We need a team called the "all whites". Australian preferred.