2023 Gamelive NFL Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 437 Comments
  • Views 8,529 Views
Lions -3 feels very square
Does it? Rams offense is on fire since Williams came off the IR. 7-1 SU and 6-2 ATS last eight games. I'd imagine tons of public bettors will like them at +3.

Lions -3 feels very square
Was your beer emote meant as an "I told you so"? Because I'm not even sure we disagreed on the game lol. I was just trying to understand what you meant by square in that instance, but you never responded. Ah well.

Field looks great at noon today!

1705341121665.png

Was your beer emote meant as an "I told you so"? Because I'm not even sure we disagreed on the game lol. I was just trying to understand what you meant by square in that instance, but you never responded. Ah well.
Negative. My beer emoji was a toast to you because you were right. Why would a beer emoji be used as an I Told You So? CMON PAL.

I ended up not fading what I thought was square (Lions -3) but I don’t necessarily regret it

dave overly sensitive to emojis

Negative. My beer emoji was a toast to you because you were right. Why would a beer emoji be used as an I Told You So? CMON PAL.

I ended up not fading what I thought was square (Lions -3) but I don’t necessarily regret it
Haha fair enough! I was hoping you responded yesterday because I was curious what you were seeing. Line seemed pretty good to me; would be hard to disrespect the Lions' season by not favoring them at home, but would also have been dangerous for books to give Rams more points in their current form.

Bummer you didn't fade it but you are good at picking spots in general so I'm sure you'll have some winners to come!

Baltimore Over 43.5
Baltimore -9.5
San Fran -9.5
Detroit -6.5

Chalk Feast