• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 773 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
With the draft a week away, why not start a thread with thoughts and predictions.

1. I see Jalen Hurts going to the Patriots in the 3rd round.

2. As deep as this years WR class is, my rookie standout Justin Jefferson will be picked late first round.

3. Picks 3-6 will be shuffled around by draft day. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants and Dolphins swap 4 & 5

4. If the Lions do keep their 3rd pick, they grab Okudah

5. After today’s Wonderlich and rumors of his beaten up body, will Tua drop to the mid 1st round? Wherever he goes, I’m not sold on him.

Casp, saw a mock yesterday that had JJ going to the Eagles! Thought too early at that spot but if you're right about him, hope they get him! And from the beginning thought how can Tua being going that high? Fully healed from a hip injury? Not a doctor but for me a hip problem never goes away! Modern medicine maybe!

Casp, saw a mock yesterday that had JJ going to the Eagles! Thought too early at that spot but if you're right about him, hope they get him! And from the beginning thought how can Tua being going that high? Fully healed from a hip injury? Not a doctor but for me a hip problem never goes away! Modern medicine maybe!

Id like to see the Vikings get him. Perfect fit. Yeah a bunch of mocks I saw had him going to the Eagles. If Tua falls to 5 and the Dolphins don’t take him there, I can see him dropping late first actually.

I can't think of the NFL Draft without thinking about Tomato. That was a Draft for the ages when he nailed the majority of the top 10. What year was that? That was Hall of Fame material.

I can't think of the NFL Draft without thinking about Tomato. That was a Draft for the ages when he nailed the majority of the top 10. What year was that? That was Hall of Fame material.

I remember meeting him. Nice guy. Quiet

Maybe we should get together here for a draft party of sorts on Thursday? I usually don't get involved much watching until the Birds pic, but no sports presently! The ratings for this!

Maybe we should get together here for a draft party of sorts on Thursday? I usually don't get involved much watching until the Birds pic, but no sports presently! The ratings for this!

I’ll be here during it. That’s for sure. Maybe I’ll pick up some beer and wings.

I have probably never been more psyched for a draft like the one this year. Kinda hard not to be with absolutely nothing going on in the way of top tier sports. I've actually been betting on Madden Sims. It's shameful to be certain, but I'm 29-11 so far in 3 days.
:fiverdance:

Tomato was the God of +1.5 MLB Run Lines.

:tomato:

Id like to see the Vikings get him. Perfect fit. Yeah a bunch of mocks I saw had him going to the Eagles. If Tua falls to 5 and the Dolphins don’t take him there, I can see him dropping late first actually.
At least I got this right

Jefferson breaks rookie receiving record today

With the draft a week away, why not start a thread with thoughts and predictions.

1. I see Jalen Hurts going to the Patriots in the 3rd round.

2. As deep as this years WR class is, my rookie standout Justin Jefferson will be picked late first round.

3. Picks 3-6 will be shuffled around by draft day. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Giants and Dolphins swap 4 & 5

4. If the Lions do keep their 3rd pick, they grab Okudah

5. After today’s Wonderlich and rumors of his beaten up body, will Tua drop to the mid 1st round? Wherever he goes, I’m not sold on him.
Jefferson breaks rookie receiving record today

Bump for 2021