2020 Belmont Stakes - First Leg of Triple Crown

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 1,205 Views
Belmont Race 7
$5 EXB 4,5
.5 TRI 4,5/3,4,5,14/3,5,14

Yessir Casp I am here alive and well - ty for asking.

Had some things change up pretty rapidly including my laptop being stolen which kind of sucks, have to replace that for starters.

Good to see you doin you.

:hattip:

A horse named White Flag is entered to this G1 (and Breeders Cup "Win And You're In"). This horse is out of a mare named Shared Hope. I own 10% of his sister out of Shared Hope and 10% of the sister's foal by Army Mule. Needless to in the breeding game its all about family success, a win there would boost my value in both a fair amount.

White Flag second choice on the ML in the G2 Connought Cup - the 7th @ Woodbine. Cmon one time.

White Flag second choice on the ML in the G2 Connought Cup - the 7th @ Woodbine. Cmon one time.

I missed all races today. 13 hour work shift. Anything catch your attention today Boner?

I own 10% of his sister out of Shared Hope and 10% of the sister's foal by Army Mule. Needless to in the breeding game its all about family success, a win there would boost my value in both a fair amount.
Soooo. The majority partners decided to sell the Army Mule colt in the Jan sale @ Keenland a couple weeks ago. I always understood they would likely sell any colts (that weren't crooked and worthless) and race any fillies.

He sold so well that some stud farms approached us to offer some foal shares (50/50 on sale proceeds for the resulting foal). We are matting the mare to More Than Ready. This stud is legit..

Soooo. The majority partners decided to sell the Army Mule colt in the Jan sale @ Keenland a couple weeks ago. I always understood they would likely sell any colts (that weren't crooked and worthless) and race any fillies.

He sold so well that some stud farms approached us to offer some foal shares (50/50 on sale proceeds for the resulting foal). We are matting the mare to More Than Ready. This stud is legit..
That’s fucking bad ass pal!