• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 1,204 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
Some interesting handicapping angles here to beat Tiz The Law. I just saw a compelling argument for Jose blocking Franco to clear a path for Irad.

I'll be most keyed in to the Jaipur. A horse named White Flag is entered to this G1 (and Breeders Cup "Win And You're In"). This horse is out of a mare named Shared Hope. I own 10% of his sister out of Shared Hope and 10% of the sister's foal by Army Mule. Needless to in the breeding game its all about family success, a win there would boost my value in both a fair amount.

I’m betting White Flag in the 9th race now. Had looked and was on my list. Now it’s in stone.

Going 4-8-9-10 exacta box for Belmont Stakes.

ATB on the 10

This horse is out of a mare named Shared Hope. I own 10% of his sister out of Shared Hope and 10% of the sister's foal by Army Mule.

With English Soul your percentage was much smaller, right?

Yes. 3%. Breeding is so much cheaper than racing and so much more likely to be for profit. 10% got me asa named partner on all foals jockey club registry. So if the foal wins the ky derby in 2023 ill be named as one of the breeders.

I'm in Saratoga (in an air bnb) right now. But yes.

I just heard that there will be no spectators allowed in 2020 so we're looking at 2021 unfortunately. But yes. If things break right maybe I'll even be able to invite you to enjoy a race from the owners box.

I'm in Saratoga (in an air bnb) right now. But yes.

I just heard that there will be no spectators allowed in 2020 so we're looking at 2021 unfortunately. But yes. If things break right maybe I'll even be able to invite you to enjoy a race from the owners box.

i didn’t know about the no spectator thing this year. Damn. Yeah if that’s the case I’ll make it up in 2021. I rarely miss a year there

Belmont Race 5
$2 TRI 2/5,6,8/5,6,8/5,6,8
.10 SPR 2,5,6,8/2,5,6,8/2,5,6,8/1,2,5,6,8

This is the lamest Belmont Stakes Day of races I’ve ever experienced

Yeah. Card is pretty shitty. Buncha 5 horse fields.