2015 NBA FINALS THREAD Cleveland Cavs vs Golden St. Warriors

• Start date
  • Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 2,399 Views
I expect Cleveland coach David Blatt to single-handedly take control of this one.

David_Blatt.jpg

I'm David Blatt and I'd like to be your head coach

cleveland-cavaliers-head-coach-david-blatt-talks-with-the-media-2da5e98bbafadaf6.jpg

Seriously tho. Look at this guy.

He looks like a Blatt AMIRITE?

062514-FSO-NBA-David-Blatt-Cavs.jpg

Oh yeah? Well maybe it is you who is the Blatt.

Maybe the Blatt is you!

:fearpanic:

Could be thibidau's gig next year. To be fair to Blatt, he was hired before LBJ signed.

Off course they will fire the coach else Lebron has to take blame for another failure.

What a gutty win by the Cavs! I thought no chance going to OT! LOL that I thought Della was a minus defensively and completely harasses Curry into a subpar performance! You live by the 3 and tonight the Warriors died by it!

SUBPAR might be too kind for 5-23 shooting with 2-15 from 3PT and 6 TOs! Yikes!

I have been hearing Lebron getting all kinds of credit for the victory - but 11 for 35 from the field doesn't sound so great to me.

:dunno:

Looking up some stats, GS averaged 27 3PTA per game regular season making 10, up to 30 per game playoffs with 11 made! Shot 35 yesterday and only made 8! Cleveland slowed it down and made game into wrestling match!

Think Kerr will make whatever adjustments necessary and see GS winning next 3 and hoisting trophy at Oracle or Lebron goes off for one game and series ends in 6 games! Unless Curry succumbs to the pressure or whatever made him play that bad again?

Either jr smith is the dumbest player in the nba or he bet golden st.

I think I am cheering for Lebron. I think it is largely backlash against stupid people.

But whatever, I think that's the case.

:dunno:

Lebron might be playing great but WTF with the Warriors! Finals pressure getting to them!

No it's not that. It's, as I say, backlash.

I keep hearing people say stuff like how over-rated Lebron would have to be if he loses his 4th final.

And I'm all like, you idiot.

I am trying to teach those people a lesson with my fandom.

what happened to the spurs this year anyway?

They lost to the Los Angeles Clippers in 7 games.