Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
hope it is a good one

Congratulations, Golden State!

The more I hear about Lebron, the more amazed I am. Dude has some stats that are unmatched by Magic, Michael, you-name-it.

But all that really does here is make it harder to predict the sweep. He could single-handedly win a game, maybe even 2.

The series? It would be the stuff of all-time legend.

Remember 1975 Warriors with Barry and so called no-names at the time but looking back now cohorts were some decent players! And Al Attles the coach, luved him!

475007360-basketball-nba-finals-golden-state-warriors-gettyimages.jpg

Comparison now and then .....

[video]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2478443-comparing-golden-state-warriors-then-vs-now-forty-years-between-finals-runs[/video]

Was going with Cavs cause of the Cleveland fans deserve it effect ...... but does Lebron every interview have to slip in the "cause am the leader" line! Warriors probably will win anyway so probably just sit back and watch! Still rooting hard for the Browns to win the SB, Cleveland fans would enjoy that more!

I remember that team MM. The Bulls finally got past the Lakers and Mil, only to get upset by GS in the conference finals. GS were the biggest underdogs to win the title, beating Washington.

Played Cavs +200 for series and LBJ +200 for series mvp.

Cavs scored 2 points in overtime. A gimmie layup by Lebron with 10 seconds remaining.

:chickendance:

^^^ couldnt have been a better ending here... was looking like a brutal line and ml beatdown and the real lebron showed up in ot.

fw, if you are still on the cavs, i would probably hit the new series price as soon as your book throws it up... hard to imagine the cavs not getting some more play

^^^ couldnt have been a better ending here... was looking like a brutal line and ml beatdown and the real lebron showed up in ot.

fw, if you are still on the cavs, i would probably hit the new series price as soon as your book throws it up... hard to imagine the cavs not getting some more play

True. Cavs went the last 8 minutes without scoring until the LBJ layup at the very end.

it was a hell of a game somewhere midway 4th quarter. Still too much of a one on one type of game. NBA appears to be as much of a disappointment to basketball as NHL is to hockey.

It's kinda fun to root for Golden State until you realize it's just a fancy name for California :pfft:

it was a hell of a game somewhere midway 4th quarter. Still too much of a one on one type of game. NBA appears to be as much of a disappointment to basketball as NHL is to hockey.

It's kinda fun to root for Golden State until you realize it's just a fancy name for California :pfft:

I don't get how hockey is a disappointment. Along with football, it's the ultimate team sport.

Unfortunately how the game is officiated dictates all of the 1-on-1 in the NBA. Golden St plays a great team-style though.

hockey has much more potential than what we see imo. The skills these guys have are incredible. But what do we see? Too much of the game is a grind/wrestling match.

basketball has the potential for more passing/ creative play. I saw too much Lebron dribbling, wasting time then shooting. Is it the fault of illegal defense rule? :dunno:And don't get me started with the intentional fouls and twenty timeouts.

I'm just glad they've got a few days off now to rest up.

hockey has much more potential than what we see imo. The skills these guys have are incredible. But what do we see? Too much of the game is a grind/wrestling match.

basketball has the potential for more passing/ creative play. I saw too much Lebron dribbling, wasting time then shooting. Is it the fault of illegal defense rule? :dunno:And don't get me started with the intentional fouls and twenty timeouts.

The TO's and fouling, yeah it's brutal.

Referring to the 1st point, Chicago and TB, probably two of the least physical teams.

Golden state tonight?

Golden state tonight?

Line is what 8! Looks like GS should cover, probably can play better but ..... does Lebron himself keep them in the game! Irving big loss IMO cause Dellavedova might give you points but no defense so possibly a minus there! Who off the bench other than Della now plays and hopefully performs well for Cavs?

Speights invisible for playoffs did give GS unexpected 4 needed buckets! Probably go GS cause Lebron might wear down by game's end with multiple guys harassing him and Warriors win by 10-14!

that game 1 effort by Lebron was one of the biggest "try to takeover" efforts i've ever witnessed

and he actually shot well from the perimeter, something he might do one out of very 2-3 games

38 shots

but they still fell short

and they had a 23 point, 7 rebound, 6 asst, 4 steal, 2 block performance from Irving. and they can't replace that

Lebron had 44, Irving had 23

the rest of the team had 33

the bench sucks.