2012 Super Bowl Halftimes. back to the oldies

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
who do you want to see in the 2012 super bowl halftime?

Chuck Berry?
Little Richard?
Kenny Rogers or Willie Nelson?
Gordan Lightfoot?
Phil Collins?
The Outfield?
Madonna?
Tom Jones?
Tina Turner?

Maybe we should give the halftime over to the super youngins like Hannah Montana and Justin Beeber?

I say, pick the 10 hottest up and coming bands from 5 regions of the US that don't have a record deal, and have an online vote to decide who plays onstage. not that many people watch anyways

I love Gordon Lightfoot. Last I heard him try to sing, it was not going well - and I'm guessing he wouldn't be much of a crowd-pleaser for a Super Bowl crowd - but it would work for me.

On a more realistic note, Elton John doesn't sound like a bad option at all.

Paul McCartney is still alive. Robert Plant and Jimmy Page too. Why settle for second-tier homos.

Elton John?

Common.

This thread is making angry already.

Paul McCartney is still alive. Robert Plant and Jimmy Page too. Why settle for second-tier homos.

Elton John?

Common.

This thread is making angry already.

Hold your anger....

Paulie, did the super bowl in 2006 butt pipe

now I'M getting angry

Hold your anger....

Paulie, did the super bowl in 2006 butt pipe

now I'M getting angry

Fok all those guys you listed. This is the Super Bowl, not the fokken flea market.

Apologies to Chuck Berry. I think.

John Cougar Mellencamp. Probably be a chilly one in Indy next year also! Did you see those poor people outside watching on the big screen!

If I ever go to a Super Bowl (won't in all reality) it will be toasty outside with a tropical drink in hand! And dark tinted shades so I can stare at the ladies without looking like a perv!

John Cougar Mellencamp.

:bashing:

:robynballs:

Actually he's prolly nowhere near as bad as whoever will get to do it next year.

Not a bad pick MrMonkey.

I'm calm.

Fok all those guys you listed. This is the Super Bowl, not the fokken flea market.

Apologies to Chuck Berry. I think.

I just did a quick search of the most known and oldest "rock and rollers" ever. and typed them in. It wasn't a list of who I thought were good or watchable....

I'm sorry that you weren't aware of recent super bowl half-time history.

it wasn't a thread that anyone should get angry over though. that's for sure

I get angry over musical matters all the time.

Guy who gives me a ride home likes to lower the volume when he talks and/or change songs mid-song. Both of those actions make me angry.

STOP DISRESPECTING THE MUSIC YOU FOK

Something like The Eagles would probably make sense. I have never been a big fan myself - I don't even know if they are together or feuding right now - but they seem in line with the typical thinking.

stop disrespecting my thread, in favor or your inadequacies.

I do like the Eagles. Fukin gotta love a band that can have the drummer sing. and Henley's boys of summer still brings a tear to my eye for my youth. Glen Frey, is adequete and colorful enough. I also like the strange Joe Walsh guy.

But when it comes to the long haired sweet voiced other guitar guy, I just wanna kick him in the satchel

that's just me though

I would kick the

Fok your thread, you lazy-eye-hating, ghosting punk.

See? Angry.

:littleboy: