2012 College Football Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 15,095 Views
north texas outright. they keep clipping my wings this time i fly

Is there a remote chance Florida wins tonight? They look very bad to me the first two games even though they won.

Certainly there is a chance Pav's.

I wouldn't recommend a play either way on the game unless maybe an UNDER lean though and even that is sketchy. If and it's aBIG IF Gillislee is at full strength then Florida can hang in there and control the clock because while Tennessee is an improved defense they still aren't seriously strong.

Bray is gonna get his completions and with jenkins being hurt and maybe not playing Florida's secondary will have to be very disciplined in their assignments. While that is possible it's still no guarantee the Vol's won;t still eat the secondary up. If our defensive front were just a little more physical it would help but unless they can scheme to get to Bray he should have time.

The HUGE thing here is Florida is in Tennessee's head. While lifetime it's a close rivalry since the Spurrier days it's not been and that can be difficult to overcome. Even with new players and new coaches there is still that stigma about "we fok'n can't beat Florida".

Pavy, there is a chance but it's more of a gamble than I am willing to bet on.

Oh FOK!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to post a play on Florida every game.

Florida Play:

Florida moneyline

I ain't count'n that crap on my season record though.

Thanks Wal. I was going to pull the trigger on Tennessee but after your post I chickened out. I bet Akron on that line movement instead.

80 yards and momentum Wally we got this

80 yards and momentum Wally we got this

We still need another score RJ. I doubt we can keep Tennessee out of the endzone for the entire 4th quarter.

Certainly there is a chance Pav's.

I wouldn't recommend a play either way on the game unless maybe an UNDER lean though and even that is sketchy. If and it's aBIG IF Gillislee is at full strength then Florida can hang in there and control the clock because while Tennessee is an improved defense they still aren't seriously strong.

Bray is gonna get his completions and with jenkins being hurt and maybe not playing Florida's secondary will have to be very disciplined in their assignments. While that is possible it's still no guarantee the Vol's won;t still eat the secondary up. If our defensive front were just a little more physical it would help but unless they can scheme to get to Bray he should have time.

The HUGE thing here is Florida is in Tennessee's head. While lifetime it's a close rivalry since the Spurrier days it's not been and that can be difficult to overcome. Even with new players and new coaches there is still that stigma about "we fok'n can't beat Florida".

Pavy, there is a chance but it's more of a gamble than I am willing to bet on.

Oh FOK!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to post a play on Florida every game.

Florida Play:

Florida moneyline

I ain't count'n that crap on my season record though.

Pavy, Florida had more than a chance I guess.

FOK U Mississippi St!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF was that 2nd half crap? Such bullshit to see the late money come in on Marshall and Troy and you're stuck cause you already called in your plays. Course when you do wait and the late money comes in and you fok'n follow it it's wrong too.

Crappy day cause now I have to rely on BYU and UCLA just to get a push.

Sanford :up: Wally I think you were saying USC sucks that's why I bet Stanford. I'm gonna be betting for Florida State and against Alabama and USC per your instruction

2-4 this weekend but I'm filing an appeal. It's painfully obvious that I was a victim of several "traps". While I previously viewed traps as myths that losers come up with to try and explain away their losses I am now aware that they are in fact very real.

Clearly Mississippi St, Ohio U and Kansas St were not only traps but these teams should be investigated for fixing games

I didn't include BYU in that list because there is more at work than merely fixing or traps involved with this team. Apparently that fok'n Kato and his "love you brother" and "a.t.a." spewing ass is the leader of some secret Mormon syndicate who is threatening eternal damnation to all players of Utah, Utah St and BYU.

It's a sad day when the only schools you can rely on to be free from intimidation tactics and the fear of religious strong-arming to conduct themselves like true athletes and men of honor are schools like UL Monroe and UCLA.

On an unrelated note my "every Game Gator Challenge record now stands at 2-1.

It's Week #4 now and enough data has been compiled to attempt to start using my program. Anyone who remembers from previous seasons I have created a program that starts with Sagarin's Ratings and then I throw in my own formula to create an adjusted line. The program itself only generates about 50% which is no better than I can do on my own usually and certainly no better than a coin flip but where it becomes useful is in locating outright dogs as winners and also helps shed some light on games I might otherwise fail to notice and not cap out.

Listed below are the games with the current line follwed by my adjusted line.
The way I use this information is if there is at least a 3-point difference then that game becomes a potential play to be researched further.

Kent
Buffalo -3 (-1.5)

BYU
Boise St -7.5 (-7.5)

Baylor -7.5 (-13.5)
UL Monroe

UAB
Ohio St -37.5 (-34)

Bowling Green
Virginia Tech -19.5 (-12)

UTEP
Wisconsin -16 (-20)