• Start date
  • Replies 120 Comments
  • Views 1,616 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
The last prep is done so points standings are set. Will be the top 20 of the horses (or more if a top 20 horse drops out):

Screenshot_20230417_084656_Chrome.jpg

I have not really dug in to the handicapping but most people are saying it's one of the more wide open runnings in recent history. I have some ownership interests that benefit from Disarm's performance as well as Wet Paint in the KY Oaks on Friday.

Own interest in his full sister for breeding. So if he does well her offspring sell better as "nieces" and "nephews" of Derby horse.

Eyeing the Japanese horse in the race.

Not betting Tapit Trice, that’s for sure. Not thinking this race is suited for that horse.

I’m tailing you, Boner. Not too proud to say…

Agree on Tapit Trice @CASPERWAIT$. Happy to bet against Forte or Practical Move if they're 5/2 or worse - or for them if maybe 9/2 or better.

I've consistently been burned by UAE and Japanese horses but one of these years they're gonna do it.

Still a lot to look at. @Shortstop tail caspy... he's sharper than I on the ponies. I've been having a great year but I'm a large loser lifetime.

Agree on Tapit Trice @CASPERWAIT$. Happy to bet against Forte or Practical Move if they're 5/2 or worse - or for them if maybe 9/2 or better.

I've consistently been burned by UAE and Japanese horses but one of these years they're gonna do it.

Still a lot to look at. @Shortstop tail caspy... he's sharper than I on the ponies. I've been having a great year but I'm a large loser lifetime.
Ok. I’ll give both, you and Caspy a look and listen.. Trust both of your opinions ..

You win in life everyday pal. Don’t forget that

Boner and Casper have always been my favorites through the years of this mayhem.

Stay strong and be happy and healthy ..

I’m going with Jace’s Road…

Just have a feel …

Like I did with Funny Cide in 2003.

Seeing what odds I can get …

I’m going with Jace’s Road…

Just have a feel …

Like I did with Funny Cide in 2003.

Seeing what odds I can get …
Where can I get the best odds ???