137th Kentucky Derby - Racing Form past performance charts attached

• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 2,446 Views
I have a feeling Uncle Mo will not be running in this race.

Plommer, this new job of yours isn't working out for us. You need to go back to transporting the workers and the split shifts.

Plommer, Archie does what he can and even though he has near bout' as many mood swings as Casper has fake friends it's not enough to carry us. Fiver is working overtime trying to pick up some of the slack and Matty is doing what he can but all in all we are missing some key cogs.

You forgot to mention Archie has as many mood swings as you have delusional thoughts about Casper. Does every one of your posts have to mention him? Why don't you get it over with and just ask him out already.

Plommer, this new job of yours isn't working out for us. You need to go back to transporting the workers and the split shifts.

Plommer, Archie does what he can and even though he has near bout' as many mood swings as Casper has fake friends it's not enough to carry us. Fiver is working overtime trying to pick up some of the slack and Matty is doing what he can but all in all we are missing some key cogs.

Wallaaay!

I will not be driving a bus ever again. No more split shifts either.

I was planning on finishing the season (November) here then heading back to Toronto where my life of leisure will resume.

My plans keep changing because I keep finding better jobs as I become more familiar with the area and the economy here.

I am in the process of moving to yet another job, this one will be in Estevan SK which is a few hundred km's southwest of my current location and 15km's north of the North Dakota border. The new gig will be hauling cement powder to various oil rigs here in SK and Alberta.

The money they are offering is nothing short of phenomenal for me and I can't resist giving it a try.
I'll get 6 days off after working 15 days straight so I'll be around more on my days off.

Wallaaay! In a perfect world I would be able to score these great paying jobs in Toronto and have lots of time off, but that just isn't happening so I'll do my time here in the prairies and hopefully get back to my hometown in the near future.

the old 15 straight days and 6 days off routine

genius

Wally , my mood is about to swing against you old mudder fucker

by the way take archarcharch for the win!!!!