• Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 5,699 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am 0'fer on my Plentyoffish escapades.

Most of the broads won't have anything to do with me.

I seem to get the "you're not my type" response alot.

I don't understand, I'm charming, funny, witty and have a nice kok.

They all seem to have a long list of requirements, pretty ballsy considering most are nothing special to look at and have given birth more than a few times.

I don't think it's possible to lower my standards any further, my only requirement nowadays is that the broad has a cunt that isn't sewn shut.

Lol - nice sig pal, hope things pick up for you

Steve's, still getting plenny of p4p action up here pal.
I just can't deal with regular broads anymore.

What am I saying? I never was able to deal with regular broads.

I think I have poor results online because I am not a soul mate or prince charming, a nice kok only gets me so far.

Wow, just got rejected by an ugly 39 yr old broad!

(she said she isn't into "big guys" and I replied with "my bad, I thought ugly middle-aged broads would be happy to snag a fat guy.")

6680613.jpg

Wow, just got rejected by an ugly 39 yr old broad!

(she said she isn't into "big guys" and I replied with "my bad, I thought ugly middle-aged broads would be happy to snag a fat guy.")

6680613.jpg

That's pimike in drag.

:lmao: ... get em plommer!

RayX2, I would like to be goodlooking like you for just a day to see what it feels like and to see how different things would be.

I'd be overwhelmed with ugly broads!

That's pimike in drag.

Yeah, she sent me a message afterwards saying she wasn't ugly, I told her to keep telling herself that.

She blocked me before she received my last message.

Is companionship really worth all of the fucking nagging and compromising anyway, Plommer?

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Yeah, she sent me a message afterwards saying she wasn't ugly, I told her to keep telling herself that.

She blocked me before she received my last message.

Plommer! Love it!

Please keep us posted on further happenings!

You should probably do a little bit of trimming before sending cok pics.

Is companionship really worth all of the fucking nagging and compromising anyway, Plommer?

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Good point, makes perfect sense.

Sometimes though Plommer wants what he can't have (in this case a really ugmo broad). A real girl.

You should probably do a little bit of trimming before sending cok pics.
How does boingers know?

How did she KNOW?

Did you put how much you enjoy cruising the Jarvis strip for $20 blowjobs on your profile?

Did you put how much you enjoy cruising the Jarvis strip for $20 blowjobs on your profile?

Nice try, but we both know nothing on Jarvis costs $20.

common.

fiver, the $20 stuff is found on Shuter St near River or Shuter near Parliament.